Mav3r1ck and ShiniGami Addi mugen matches

Mav3r1ck

Do I have a Youtube-channel?

Affirmative.

Do I post videos in which I depict many regular, rare and private characters squaring off against one another?

Absolutely not.

Will I tell you the name of my channel?

giphy.gif

You mad brodil? :troll:  

Another idea I came up with for what to add to your stage thanks to you mentioning sirens, is add explosions which happen after x number of seconds. It would give a feel of the place going out of control and being very likely to blow up any second.

About the thread renaming, I'm sure Mav3r1ck will or will not do it the next time he's online and feasts his eyes upon his video thread here.

Another idea I came up with for what to add to your stage thanks to you mentioning sirens, is add explosions which happen after x number of seconds. It would give a feel of the place going out of control and being very likely to blow up any second.

tumblr_m8embeMapS1rwp5qio6_400.gif

Will I tell you the name of my channel?

Absolutely not.

tongue.gif

:=D: Not at all Vincey :troll: 

Back in-a-days i used to play vs AI . if i start to do that again then it wud b a bore cause i'll b winner of every match :awesome

Btw how was the match along with stage ?

i specially recorded this having you in my mind that you wud love it but

anyways the next will b with that iori you were talking about with Mav
by Chris yagami. and Dark Iori Clone 9 also from him .

Back in-a-days i used to play vs AI . if i start to do that again then it wud b a bore cause i'll b winner of every match 

Dude, no excuses. I'd really like to see you play even if it would only be for one match. After all does it not give you a more satisfying experience when you take control of a character and defeat a tough opponent then when you always let A.I. do it?

As for the stage, it's looking good so far. The only thing that's bothering me a bit is that you see Kyo and Iori holding Orochi while at the same time seeing them both on different sides of the stage standing below their marks. I'd personally ditch Iori and Kyo choking Orochi and keep the other two.

Have you named your stage yet?

I'm glad to see you have at last recorded some matches in which you take charge of a character. So how did it feel? Was it more fun than just watching A.I. vs A.I.?

Any reason you only used Kyo-13 in those 3 matches?

Could you send me that Kyo-13 please? I know from who and where you get all these not all too common KoF edits but you know better than I how to approach those people (like ZIRUSTYLE) and navigate those sites like baidu and others.

I see Kyo is edited more..Cool effects are added now. looks beautiful

Nice Mav

Thanks)). He have some uncool things. He don't have some hyper moves and so on..

that kyo is cheap shit man :v 

Because I didn't changed his main power and armor stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...