Midnight Bliss and Shock Project

Xenomic

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

And the first one for the Midnight Bliss & Shock Pack #8 is the other shock for Rimururu, also done by the Feria/Aionios combination!

Posted Image

Posted Image

And as a bonus, a combination of both of the spritesheets in one!

Posted Image

She's getting down with that Saturday Night Fever! More to come later~ Still got the following shocks from Feria/Aionios to do:

Sunny Milk by Hetyo
Remilia Scarlet by Kohaku
Shannon by SXVector (hopefully he decides to add her in...I can't run 1.0 stuff on here. ^^; )
Duna by Hetyo
Sanae Kochiya by Kohaku
Suwako Moriya by Mikage
And possibly a couple updates to Sky79's Miyako and Momoko shocks

The above three Midnight Blisses (Remilia, Suwako, Rimururu) may have their stand sprites done either by Ryoga_RG or Sky79, depending on who gets to them first/updates them/whatever them. As long as they keep their palettes intact from their original sprites and Midnight Bliss stand sprites, that's all that needs to happen. Remilia's grabbed sprite doesn't follow the updated palette her stand does so...that needs fixed.

There MAY be some more Sangue=Passare sprites later too. Hard to say at the current time, as that's Sky's forte at the moment. ^^;

• 4 months later...

So, here's the dealio: Arden is willing to pay for sprites to be done for the project (assuming Arden works with me more and gets emails out like he/she is supposed to. =.= ), so anyone willing to try their hand at doing sprites for $$$, hit me up eh?

I'm going to list 5 characters, per company and probably sprite style, for you guys. Might help with figuring out what to do with what. Utilizing the following table that Chamat gave me:

Char / MNBliss / SanguePassare / Shocked / Freezed
Mai CvS No No Yes   No
ChunLi CvS No Yes Yes   No
Mai SvC Yes No No   No
Marisa Yes Yes   Yes   No

I would post images on those that has a Yes, but I don't feel like trying to format tables to fit with this and I don't have much time to be doing images and whatnot, mostly due to me well...doing other things, so with that said and done...let's get on with it shall we?

CAPCOM (May include SNK characters from CvS)

Char / MNBliss / SanguePassare / Shocked
Roll   No No   No    
Ingrid*   No No   No    
Ibuki No No   No    
NakoruruCvS No No   Yes    
AthenaCVS   Yes No   No

*She does have a Shock and Midnight Bliss in official sources, but the Shock is kinda blech and the Midnight Bliss could be better.

SNK

Momoko* Yes Yes No
Iroha   No No   Yes
Mina**   Yes No   No
Kula***   Yes No   Yes
Hotaru**** Yes No   Yes

*She has a Midnight Bliss and Sangue=Passare, though both could have more too. The Sangue=Passare in particular due to one particular trait about her.
**She has 2 Midnight Blisses, but maybe something else could be done?
***She has both, but there could be better
****She has both, but there could be better

HI-RES (these can include any number of companies)

Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)   No No No
Fiona Mayfield (AH) No No   Yes
Maori Kasuga (AH)   No No   Yes
Gardevoir (Poke) No No   Yes
Tiki (FE)*   No No   Yes

*Has, but could be done better. Also has a Midnight Bliss currently in the works, but not finished.

TOUHOU

Hieda no Akyuu No No Yes
Koakuma   No No Yes
Daiyousei No No   Yes
Suika Ibuki   No No   Yes
Mystia Lorelei Yes No   Yes

*Akyuu, Koakuma, and Daiyousei already have Midnight Blisses in their respective characters, but new ones could be done better probably. These would probably go from Touhou style into any other style (Capcom or SNK style)

There...there's that. 5 characters, 4 different categories. Maybe this will help things along? @_@;;

In addition, just sharing this because it's totally another Midnight Bliss I'm going to use for Koakuma aside from the Maid one. :3

Posted Image

Ah yes, I remember those (though I don't remember if I actually have them or not). Personally, I think you could do more with their Midnight Blisses than you have. Velvet's there is pretty decent, but maybe a bit more could work. Klarissa needs it even moreso methinks.

• 3 years later...