Why is the Wiiu hated!?

Kanbei

@Zoryuken

Not helping much.

And now for my 2cents

I have to say, the Wii U just lacks any original elements, the games are all ports that would be better left on other consoles, the controller scheme is just a 2-piece DS, and the backwards compatibility on the system seems to suck balls, when I tried to play Smash Bros Brawl with Ryon, he had to go into "Wii mode" and start all over again, it wasn't a very well thought out system there. And even the Wii didn't have many games worth owning, few I can name off the top of my head are RE4(GC ver, idk if you consider this a wii game) Smash Bros Brawl, and Pikmin. Granted I didn't get the chance to play too many games on the wii, but pretty much all I ever actually used my wii for was homebrew games because those were the only ones worth getting because they were free. Wii games cost more then they're worth, and unless Nintendo takes a good look at their errors, they'll likely make the same mistake here. Nintendo is a good company, I'll admit, but they have their flaws, and they just don't seem to be looking at the economy any.

LOL you srs?

@Zoryuken

Not helping much.

And now for my 2cents

I have to say, the Wii U just lacks any original elements, the games are all ports that would be better left on other consoles, the controller scheme is just a 2-piece DS, and the backwards compatibility on the system seems to suck balls, when I tried to play Smash Bros Brawl with Ryon, he had to go into "Wii mode" and start all over again, it wasn't a very well thought out system there. And even the Wii didn't have many games worth owning, few I can name off the top of my head are RE4(GC ver, idk if you consider this a wii game) Smash Bros Brawl, and Pikmin. Granted I didn't get the chance to play too many games on the wii, but pretty much all I ever actually used my wii for was homebrew games because those were the only ones worth getting because they were free. Wii games cost more then they're worth, and unless Nintendo takes a good look at their errors, they'll likely make the same mistake here. Nintendo is a good company, I'll admit, but they have their flaws, and they just don't seem to be looking at the economy any..

That True, and it goes for all the other game system companies (including microsoft and sony) as well.

There are a lot of good Wii U titles on their way, it's just the launch titles that pretty much sucked (save for Nintendo Land, even though I've never played it). IIRC, Need For Speed: Most Wanted U is actually better than the other versions. That makes a change, probably because it isn't a direct port/shitty watered-down version. Upcoming Wii U games off the top of my head: -Super Smash Bros. For Wii U -Project CARS -Sonic: Lost World -Mario Kart 8 -Super Mario 3D Rehash -Pikmin 3 -Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -Dragon Quest somethingorother -The Wonderful 101 -X Even though this isn't all of them, it's still quite a lineup.

There are a lot of good Wii U titles on their way, it's just the launch titles that pretty much sucked (save for Nintendo Land, even though I've never played it). IIRC, Need For Speed: Most Wanted U is actually better than the other versions. That makes a change, probably because it isn't a direct port/shitty watered-down version. Upcoming Wii U games off the top of my head: -Super Smash Bros. For Wii U -Project CARS -Sonic: Lost World -Mario Kart 8 -Super Mario 3D Rehash -Pikmin 3 -Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -Dragon Quest somethingorother -The Wonderful 101 -X Even though this isn't all of them, it's still quite a lineup.

You forgot Cloudberry Kingdom!

Don't get why everyone hates on the 3d Mario World game, It looked awesome. If anything, Reggie saying a Cat suit was innovative kinda killed it. :/

I understand people like myself were wanting something like Galaxy 3 or even a Sunshine 2. This does just fine for now though.

I've yet to get New Super Luigi U because I am busy with Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii, Very swag game.

You forgot Cloudberry Kingdom!

Even though this isn't all of them, it's still quite a lineup. Even though this isn't all of them, it's still quite a lineup. Even though this isn't all of them, it's still Even though this isn't all of them, it's Even though this isn't all of them

:P

I just feel that Super Mario 3D World is pretty much the same as 3D Land. I'm not buying a more expensive version of a game I've already got, regardless of the two things they added, plus 3D Land only came out less than two years ago!

^That's rather stereotypical, actually. Most of the time it's because Sony/Xbox fanboys think that Nintendo games are too "kiddie", hence they bring up CoD, a "man's game", in their arguments. But then again, they're thinking of Mario, Pokémon and Kirby (though the latter is very questionable, eh Zero/02/Drawcia Soul?). What's funny is that these "kiddie games" have more story and plot than most of these "manly games". Also, the fanboys seem to ignore the many other Nintendo franchises, including the following: -Metroid -The Legend of Zelda -Earthbound/Mother (though I guess it's excusable, given its obscurity) -F-Zero -Super Smash Bros. I guess it's because Nintendo games are colourful and bright, instead of being dark, dull and in sepia tone. Ah well.

I know this is true, you couldn't have said it any better then that.

:P

I just feel that Super Mario 3D World is pretty much the same as 3D Land. I'm not buying a more expensive version of a game I've already got, regardless of the two things they added, plus 3D Land only came out less than two years ago!

Shame on you for forgetting Cloudberry Kingdom though :( Infinite lvls!

True although I like how you get to be Toad, and Peach. 

You should try Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii btw if you haven't

Shame on you for forgetting Cloudberry Kingdom though :( Infinite lvls!   True although I like how you get to be Toad, and Peach.    You should try Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii btw if you haven't

Hmm, Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii always sounded interesting. I should try it out.

Cloudberry Kingdom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOTBy0lKSbo

Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evu-tUNeUK8

Wow! Cloudberry Kingdom Is like Super Mario Bro. with Touhou shooting hell bullets. :confuse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evu-tUNeUK8

Huh...is it just me, or does it look like they've been sacrificing running speed and game difficulty for lots of new prettyful powerups/enemies? I only played New Super Mario Bros. Wii once, and none of the newer ones since, but it really looks like Mario runs a lot slower than he did back in the Snes/64 games. I'm not saying it looks like a bad game, but aside from the lava/ice boss, it kinda looks easy compared to the older games.

EDIT: My bad, I hadn't seen that this was a fan game :bow:

No, only a few vocal idiots say that, the only reason why people hate the Wii U is because there's no games for it that are really worth owning at the moment.

Many people say that because of "the wars between consoles" (I hate the PlayStation, the Xbox sucks, etc...).

What exactly is this "war" based on anyway?

Basically goes like:

- "How many people own those game systems"

-"How many games each game systems can carry"

-"How many people play on those Game systems"

-"Which game systems Sells the most"

Basically goes like:

- "How many people own those game systems"

-"How many games each game systems can carry"

-"How many people play on those Game systems"

-"Which game systems Sells the most"

in the Sony Fantrools mind :

-"Graphics"

-"Graphics"

-"Graphics"

-"Graphics"

Sony Fantrools Suck 

in the Sony Fantrools mind :

-"Graphics"

-"Graphics"

-"Graphics"

-"Graphics"

Sony Fantrools Suck 

I'm primarily a Sony player, but I don't think it takes a genius to know that the graphics don't make the game.

Don't get why everyone hates on the 3d Mario World game,

Well when I played 3d land, it seemed lacking IMO (No different boss fights and had to clear everything with luigi to get 100% complete) maybe thats why its hated, but I will play 3d world, its like a mario world remake and I loved that one.

What exactly is this "war" based on anyway?

Manly game exclusives too like certain dynasty warriors games "extreme legends" version. And why halo is not on ps4... did anyone see Destiny? Its like halo, hell its made by the halo company Bungie. Geez I hate warz.