Astonishing Cyclops by Verz & Loganir Updated 12-25-12

O Ilusionista

Straight from his post at IMT. I've tested it (and coded the stage) and I can say: ITS AWESOME

Hey everyone!

Astonishing Cyclops by Verz & Loganir

Posted ImagePosted Image ::salute::

This character are not related to the AVX project here but you

will find some cool references from that comic book event.

Mugen 1.0 only

Hope you all enjoy playing with him like we had fun making it!

http://loganir.blogs...haracter_9.html

Have fun! :)

it was weird idk. I didn't like that thor at all and the super with the 3 ppl coming in is just stupid. i feel it could of been better. Oh he made wonder woman too shes not bad. i need to redownload her. on the subject of this cyclops THIS is great.

the 3 guys coming down are the warriors 3 * major characters from the thor comics* thats why they were put there, thought it was a nice Ode to the Comics * & im about to DL this Cyclops & check it out & ur right about his wonderwoman Laharl it is pretty good

Wow! I actually have a reason to start downloading super heroes again! With the exception of Vyn's Wolverine, Buckus's marvel characters, A couple of good Gambits, and MGMUROW's characters, the rest pretty much all suck... It's awesome to see Loganir back! Looking forward to that She-Hulk. And this Cyclops is pretty damn cool!!!

it was weird idk. I didn't like that thor at all and the super with the 3 ppl coming in is just stupid. i feel it could of been better. Oh he made wonder woman too shes not bad. i need to redownload her.

The one thing I hate about his characters are their level 3 hypers, they seem kind of cheap in my opinion. I also agree, his Thor is my least favorite character from him, besides his Bane, though I still like it. Loganir is one of my favorite creators in Mugen for Super Hero characters.

The Cyclops is cool overall. I can't wait for his She-Hulk to be released.

remind me what else did he make besides that awful thor? cause idk much about him.

oh trust me i know who they are. I just think it was dumb the way the move was done its also broken as hell that you seem to never be able to avoid.

Awful? God, you have no clue of what you are talking about, sorry. So, because you don't like one move from a char, its awful?

Jesus, have mercy. You youngs have NO idea of what is the cost for use, the old guys, to still be active and release things. And since he is my close friend, I can tell you: you have NO idea what happened at his real life and he is still making Mugen stuff.

So, at least, show some respect.

Wow! I actually have a reason to start downloading super heroes again! With the exception of Vyn's Wolverine, Buckus's marvel characters, A couple of good Gambits, and MGMUROW's characters, the rest pretty much all suck... It's awesome to see Loganir back! Looking forward to that She-Hulk. And this Cyclops is pretty damn cool!!!

And in the rest that sucks you include my Black Cat, But I don't mind :)

And in the rest that sucks you include my Black Cat, But I don't mind :)

Well actually, I LIKE your Black cat! My badd, You're pretty good at coding I'll say that...! What I was trying to say is this: GOOD/well coded super heroes are far and few. When you look at all the comic characters created for mugen, you'll find that the vast majority of them DO suck! Therefore, I have washed my hands of them all together, and have favored fighters over them for YEARS now...! Hopefully, with Loganir back in the game, it'll give people a standard to live up to, which should have already been in effect long ago...

love it when the old heads from mugen drop something in our laps to knock our socks off!! big thanks to O and Loganir for this great character. i saw no problem with thor or any of those characters and most of those so called broken supers can be easily avoided by just blocking. but i'll admit that wonderwoman will hand you your ass if you sleep on her lol!! keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated today heres whats new - 1 new intro and 2 new winposes - 1 new special and 1 new hyper - new sprites for walking, midnight bliss etc.. - and many other code tweaks ... check the Readme file with all the new stuff. among other things.