Shoutbox Vs. Chat Room

Ryon

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi ryon its me yuyu I like ask about the rule: DO NOT USE THE FORUM EMOTICONS HERE! IT BREAKS THE CHAT FOR OTHER USERS

its there anyway to add very small generic EMOTICONS insted of one we have now its sure save the time from breaking the system in general

like replace this :hi: emticons

to this these simple one

Posted Image

or add those in the chatroom instead of the forum ones  :=D: . I think I realized why it breaks chat for some people tho, it has to do with their internet connection speed, the slower it is, the more likely it'll break when an emote is used, the faster it is , the less likely, to the point where at about 12mbps or faster *cough mine at 30 or so* it's either unlikely, or not gonna happen

or add those in the chatroom instead of the forum ones  :=D: . I think I realized why it breaks chat for some people tho, it has to do with their internet connection speed, the slower it is, the more likely it'll break when an emote is used, the faster it is , the less likely, to the point where at about 12mbps or faster *cough mine at 30 or so* it's either unlikely, or not gonna happen

Although internet speed is probably a factor,i doubt its the only thing. I have a decent speed and i've had the chat break on me (sorta). I think the internet browsers are part of it too. Either way, its a problem and a lot of members here dont have super fast connections.

That means your pc can't handle the chrome, cause it creates a new process for every tab..thus speeding up responses....IF your comp can handle it

blah blah blah blah blah blah sperm whale.

blah blah blah blah firefox..

blah blah blah blah blah google.