Shoutbox Vs. Chat Room

Ryon

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i honestly don't understand why you insist on using pokemon gif's for your signature, and there not even actiony.

its just motions.

rule says 600x200.

your a bit over 200.

the reason we have the rule with signature is because , what's the point of it being BIGGER than your actual post?

i honestly don't understand why you insist on using pokemon gif's for your signature, and there not even actiony.

its just motions.

rule says 600x200.

your a bit over 200.

the reason we have the rule with signature is because , what's the point of it being BIGGER than your actual post?

can i use a image thats 320 x 214 ?

I stole mine.

Since we're talking about rules and such, can the rules of the chatbox be updated?

People need to know that you can't request characters in the chat (though asking for help i guess isn't a problem) but in the request station. I've seen new users come to the chat and just start asking for characters on quite a few occasions.

Also, for people to not use the forum emoticons too much because it breaks the chat for people.

Actually I think the rules in general can use a few revisions. There should be a written rule about USELESS necrobumping. Don't respond to a two year old topic with "Cool" or something to that effect.

I had other suggestions but i dont remember what they were, this getting old thing sucks.

if you want to revise the chatroom, by all means copy and paste what i have in there now. add your additions and show me.

then i'll revise it a bit (if need be) and update it.

So i'll literally leave the chatroom rules to you Genesis.

1. DO NOT FLAME,TROLL, OR SPAM. KEEP IT FRIENDLY.
2. DO NOT REQUEST MUGEN CREATIONS HERE. USE THE REQUEST STATION LOCATED HERE

3. DO NOT USE THE FORUM EMOTICONS HERE! IT BREAKS THE CHAT FOR OTHER USERS.

Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, then a chat ban(See Below)

THERE IS A 3 STRIKE BAN RULING HERE.
-First Ban is Temp for a Week.
-Second Ban is Temp for 2 Weeks.
-Third Ban is a COMPLETE BAN from the chatroom. This is Final and will NOT be removed.

IF YOU WANT CLARIFICATION ON THESE RULES, READ THE FORUM RULES HERE

_________________________________________________________________________________

Good enough?