Zinesis' Work

Ryon

• 5 weeks later...

This was a private screen pack edit by Zin. I been holding on to it for long time now. not sure if was release from the old MFFA server or not. so I figure its been held for long time. so please enjoy this Great work by Zin and the screenpack made by Ryon

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=niIyBEQ3gYY&feature=channel_video_title

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire...ve29hoyp2z1r7h9

you must use this screen pack for the patch

http://www.mediafire.com/?1bidlridagsyuba

ZiN..... my greatest Krush Lancer be of his art & his heart. my fellow movie sharer & conversater. my friend. my brother. i have a heavy heart in regards to this. i had a convo with him on what he himself call'd his "last night on the net", & without gettin' into deep details, it was a good time, but a bittersweet 1 on my end. regardless, i hope either way it goes, that he's aware that he has had a great impact on all of our lives, & i myself am grateful & consider it an honor to have known known him, even a little bit. i wanna tell him "thanx" again for givin' ya boi the greatest kustom sig/wallpaper eva this side of the 1 he kut for BChay, i'll never stop luvin' it. it's been my wallpaper since i got it, & it'll stay as such, 4Life. i hope you get that chance to watch "Ramen Girl", bud. 1.

i didnt kno him long enuff even tho he WAS here but ive wud have never wish such a cruel fate upon him....i guess THIS Mao jus opened his heart.....wait.....WHEN DID HE MAKE THAT!!!AND WHERE WAS I???? (Disgaea screenpack) those are chars??? o.O

the characters do not exist thus far those are just pictures for an idea of the screenpack, also I will be finishing that pack in honor of zin Ryon alredy did most of the work though i need to remake the select screen ports cause ZIn messed up on that part. but his overall design will remain in tact.

I think it's not up to me to 'chose' anything. It would be selfish to "hope he's in coma so I can talk to him again" , I mean, he might wake up with severe brain damage, be a vegetable or something. I just hope that whatever it is, he's well. Death is only hard if you're not ready and for the ones who stay behind, I guess.

Surviving is different than living, and I think surviving isn't enough. Death will come eventually, it can be in many years, or a disease or something like a car accident, so I'd rather keep on living until then I guess. He knew he wasn't going to live long and one of the last times I talked to him, he still had plans, he was doing the best he could with the little he knew he had. This year have been rough, I'm getting incredibly pissed at myself every time I think about not doing something due to laziness or to try to postpone something. So, instead of hoping he's in a coma surviving, let's learn, let's appreciate to have met him and carry on. Shit, I gotta stop watching depressing stuff when it rains.