Bird Man - Knights of the Round

Zephyr

I think it would more suitable if you putted actual mugen screenshots so we can view how he looks in game and which effects you used. Also no jokes about "I thought it was", after all it's a release thread and we already have the source of the character right away which made any jokes pointless.

^---nigga hush. we krack jokes 'round here, stop actin' brand-new. he's right tho, actual screenshots are prefer'd however, not just a gif anim of tha character. & since you're workin' on a KotR character, do you plan on doin' any of tha main 3, or any of tha bosses/sub bosses for that matter?

I think it would more suitable if you putted actual mugen screenshots so we can view how he looks in game and which effects you used.

Also no jokes about "I thought it was", after all it's a release thread and we already have the source of the character right away which made any jokes pointless.

Oh I am sorry.... eh it look exactly the same as the gif but well I will do next time screenshots. Still have to learn my manners here,

^---nigga hush. we krack jokes 'round here, stop actin' brand-new.

he's right tho, actual screenshots are prefer'd however, not just a gif anim of tha character. & since you're workin' on a KotR character, do you plan on doin' any of tha main 3, or any of tha bosses/sub bosses for that matter?

Yes I want them all and will prerelease a version without horse as Beta and I was planning on Braford (he has nice sprites with horse and most complete matching KFM Sprites but one need the headless horseman from some game which I have in my rooster, since he use horse up and down and I have to figure out how, especially because of the SND it is practical).Also I have my eyes on Muramasa and the Royal Black Knight.

Well I started with some minor chars because people not like to create them. It has always a good feeling to play either a hero or boss as they are impressive and have wide range of movements and so as I see one give work into either a boss or a hero.

In the moment I work on John Morris from Castlevania Bloodlines, sprite choosing for effects right in the moment,which I plan to use some SOTN Castlevania Effects, Subweapons will be QCF Style and also I use so weapons from enemies. I feel me fired up since I have also NES Jackie Chan in my mind^^ and I have still Zenki halfready (but I have little dislike to create get hit sprites if there are none). So I creatEdit 2 complete(always updateable...) Chars Birdman and Swordman from KOD in 2 days.

I've read in your other Tread, that this char is @ 100%. Hm, well you didn't too much effort in it I must say. Even in his stance he is flouncing aroud. Is he nervous ? :awesome Making a complete Spriteswap is a very bring thing IMO, but if done right, it might be nice for some Collectors. But to do that right you should at least get the aleignment and Axis correct, because in this case it looks just horrbile while playing with him. New Sound woud have been nice, too. And some more Sprite editing, I mean he still has his shadow while jumping... (In general removing the shadow from all sprites, cause mugen has its own shadows). I'am not trying to offend you, just giving feedback. And on the onther hand I started shitty like this too concerning char creation :=D:

I've read in your other Tread, that this char is @ 100%. Hm, well you didn't too much effort in it I must say.

Even in his stance he is flouncing aroud. Is he nervous ? :awesome

Making a complete Spriteswap is a very bring thing IMO, but if done right, it might be nice for some Collectors.

But to do that right you should at least get the aleignment and Axis correct, because in this case it looks just horrbile while playing with him. New Sound woud have been nice, too. And some more Sprite editing, I mean he still has his shadow while jumping...

(In general removing the shadow from all sprites, cause mugen has its own shadows).

I'am not trying to offend you, just giving feedback.

And on the onther hand I started

shitty like this too concerning char creation :=D:

Thanks for observant feedback and try of the character, I much appreciate it.

For SND I have no idea yet how to rip the sounds. Mugen is a time consuming hobby.

And for the shadows I will keep that in mind since I didnt know this and the axis I can do this for vertical and horizontal

but no idea how to rotate them without lost to get correct axis for the needed GetHit Sprites. I mostly improvise in this case

(look at swordsman. When one not has the skill yet one has to improvise). Again I do not wanted to have missing sprites for GetHit like those from NES Games, else I could massproduce

all minor chars with only back and forwardmotion and 2button.

Flouncing around.... T_T my intent was footwork. It looks more awful if you play mugen with higher speed 80 instead of 60 with 6 for gamespeed.

• 4 years later...