Excahm`s Sprites

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LE BUMP!

oc_sprite___angel_dfc_style_by_excahm-d8

Made a new sprite.

MY FIRST HD SPRITE YAY!

Actually started making this one since a few week ago buuut got distracted with games >_< (dammit YGO)

The style is around Dengeki Fighting Climax and Under Night In Birth and welp found the result lovely (tho didnt added her cap of belt due skills)

Looks good!

I know you weren't going for perfect DBFC/UNIB style but I'll still say this anyway just in-case it helps you in the future. Except for the hair and part of the skirt, it isn't really DBFC or UNIB style. See here:

ldsTkeD.png

UNIB/DBFC sprites VERY RARELY have outlines, they should never be used in a high quantity such as how you've used them. Also, while there are 5 tones per color, the fifth shade usually is only used to detail parts of the sprite that use the fourth shade, it is almost never used to color large parts of the sprite. Also, the eyes are too big. I might get around to editing your sprite to show you what I mean.

^thx bro!

1-UNIB/DBFC sprites VERY RARELY have outlines, they should never be used in a high quantity such as how you've used them.

2-Also, while there are 5 tones per color, the fifth shade usually is only used to detail parts of the sprite that use the fourth shade, it is almost never used to color large parts of the sprite.

3-Also, the eyes are too big.

4-I might get around to editing your sprite to show you what I mean.

1- Iam aware, just dont like to use too much anti-alias (no outlines) on my sprites (notable on most of my sprites).

2- 5 tones? i count 4 tones unleast the character size affect this (since Akira seems to be a large male and didnt DL the males sprites at all)? like the girls from DBFC i saw just had 4.

3- Well kinda? i mean the characters that are of that size does have big eyes just to kinda make them look cute:

tmk_000_by_excahm-d8k8xr5.pngcolorsamp_aen_s00out_by_excahm-d8k8xsq.p

Could probably say the head of my isnt big enoght for the eyes maybe.

4- Sure, i didnt went full accurate so yeah try if you have a chance/want. wanna see what you do :)

thx thx thx

New                          Old

ldsTkeD.pngbEi69aQ.pngoc_sprite___angel_dfc_style_by_excahm-d8

Changed the outlines and shading on some parts. Also, adding eyebrows made the face look better.

Yes, for the most part, there are 5 tones per color. However, maybe the smaller characters do have 4?

LE BUMP!

oc_sprite___angel_dfc_style_by_excahm-d8

Made a new sprite.

MY FIRST HD SPRITE YAY!

Actually started making this one since a few week ago buuut got distracted with games >_< (dammit YGO)

The style is around Dengeki Fighting Climax and Under Night In Birth and welp found the result lovely (tho didnt added her cap of belt due skills)

Omg looks nice Cruz <33

Thanks all! (late reply due business :P)

@Ghost Killer

Nice! i like the face more now and yeah agree the shirt with no outline and the tone adjusment at the skirt lines looks better the only part i see odd is the leg with no highlight but well the source is akward i mean see sprite 1 has light on her leg while sprite 2 doesnr -.- i wonder whats the idea.

wanna try another with a few fixes later

Thanks all! (late reply due business :P)

@Ghost Killer

Nice! i like the face more now and yeah agree the shirt with no outline and the tone adjusment at the skirt lines looks better the only part i see odd is the leg with no highlight but well the source is akward i mean see sprite 1 has light on her leg while sprite 2 doesnr -.- i wonder whats the idea.

wanna try another with a few fixes later

Thanks. I'm glad you like my edit. The stance your sprite had was closer to the stance the second sprite had, that's why I decided to shadow the legs like I did. I can't wait to see more sprites from you!

• 2 weeks later...

le-Bumb bumb again!

oc_sprite__angel_dbfc_style_5ds_slifer_r

did another sprite of my OC but this time wearing a Slifer Red Uniform (Since totally love Yugioh 5Ds <3)

the shoes took them from already made sprite just resize them down and fixed some pixels.

This time used more anti-alias than before but again didnt aim total source accurate.

I feel like making more of these XD

Holy shit, that looks nice.

• 3 weeks later...

angel_maid_fullnobg_by_excahm-d8pe7o2.pn

Oh well, i tried V:

Quicky for a stage BG character (yes same OC again <3) ima edit more the outfit i guess but for now i just recolor and add more colors (has 4 tones per color now and some shading fix)

Looks stunning! Great work, can't wait to see more.

Yes yes yesssss! Excham your gettin great at it bruh! Another cool hd spriter! Feed me more bruh i am loving what you doing.

Yeah your right too, actually you and ghost are both right. Lol. Depending on what the character has on too some use 4 shades and others use 5. I done one with vectoring added with toon outlines. So it looks cool what yall done outlines added or not. Good work excham and ghost. Keep it up bros!

• 5 weeks later...

REVIVE AGAIN!!

Trying other poses:

oc_sprite___angel_dbfc_style_evade__by_e

Another sprite of my OC done YAY with some slighty fanservice ala Neptunia Style.

May have some details off but is close to the style but for most i think ima fix the proportions a bit later

I have others to finish but ima do another character before continue dunno another OC or a anime Character who knows.

REVIVE AGAIN!!

Trying other poses:

Another sprite of my OC done YAY with some slighty fanservice ala Neptunia Style.

May have some details off but is close to the style but for most i think ima fix the proportions a bit later

I have others to finish but ima do another character before continue dunno another OC or a anime Character who knows.

Looks awesome, Ex! Good to see you back in action.

• 1 month later...

NECRO!!

Did another but this one is different (i think) 

Bloomers YAY! but anyway "What yo guys think of it?"

oc_sprite___angel_dbfc_style_gym_bloomer

Wanted to pixel my OC with the tipical Gym Uniform you technically see in every school themed anime V:

couldnt decide how the shading should go so went a little random (then again not trying 100% style accurate so meh).

Working on other stuff that want to upload later this week ^_^

EDIT:

Fixed some stuff of this sprite

NECRO!!

Did another but this one is different (i think) 

Bloomers YAY! but anyway "What yo guys think of it?"

oc_sprite___angel_dbfc_style_gym_bloomer

Wanted to pixel my OC with the tipical Gym Uniform you technically see in every school themed anime V:

couldnt decide how the shading should go so went a little random (then again not trying 100% style accurate so meh).

Working on other stuff that want to upload later this week ^_^

EDIT:

Fixed some stuff of this sprite

Looks great, man! I like the adjustments you made on the second sprite too, it looks much better.

I've noticed that your OC doesn't have eyebrows in most of the sprites you've made for her. Is that intentional or just a mistake? I think adding eyebrows would make the sprites look much better.

Can't wait to see more!

Looks great, man! I like the adjustments you made on the second sprite too, it looks much better.

I've noticed that your OC doesn't have eyebrows in most of the sprites you've made for her. Is that intentional or just a mistake? I think adding eyebrows would make the sprites look much better.

Can't wait to see more!

Uhm...Those are the kind of small details that i forgot....>Eyebrows ANYWAY thanks Ghost!!

Also made a new sprite:

dbfc___sprite_white_heart_summer_dress_b

Iam totally happy how this one came out despite the small details there and there and there....But is about White Heart so was worthy of the time and work.

I did what i coud to made the sprite accurate to the character not the style which....i based it but didnt went 100% accurate to the style (or tried to).

thoughts?

Uhm...Those are the kind of small details that i forgot....>Eyebrows ANYWAY thanks Ghost!!

Also made a new sprite:

dbfc___sprite_white_heart_summer_dress_b

Iam totally happy how this one came out despite the small details there and there and there....But is about White Heart so was worthy of the time and work.

I did what i coud to made the sprite accurate to the character not the style which....i based it but didnt went 100% accurate to the style (or tried to).

thoughts?

Another beautiful sprite for the collection!

Man, I love your sprites, Ex. Not only do you make them with such a high quality, you make them fairly quickly too. I truly admire your work. Keep it up! :)