Touhou Project

Kazagami

Oh yeah, I've found Melty Blood arranged versions of Yuyuko, Yukari, Reisan, and Yorihime on this site. I've also found a KOF arrange of Glaugan Koakuma:

http://page.freett.c...gen/index3.html

Some had been added to the main section and since they still used 7.5 gameplay as their main system and i couldn't find any best version besides these ones. Also Glaugan Koakuma had been added to KOF section.

how many character slots do those screenpacks have?...

I believe the 7.5, 10.5 and 12.3 SP can hold more than 100 characters. The Touhouvania one have less character slot and requires custom images, for a gameplay roster purpose i think.

mmmm Im Surprised You Didnt Add in My Edits I Gave you ehhhh You Will Hopefully lol There still there and Idk If I wanna Work on MY person ugh Toooo Many Sprites.........yeah But you need A LOT more edits and I got them XD

Manage the ports by yourself is...pain in the a*s lol. But i'll make sure they're added in the future.

mmmm Mind Asking People Like V-Nix And That one Person That Did Soul Iku That they could Look for edits Cause Im Still Lacking ohhhh A BUNCH You could PM them these people...... *The End of Heaven G Tenshi [Trade Only] * God Orochi Emperor Wind (G Tenshi) * Okanemoti-Len-ver2 * Salvador ver.B * Disruptor Ver1.450R * Power Tank * F.D.R.S. New * The end of wondhull Heaven Tenshi New * Apachai New * Final Chaos Satsujinki New * EX-Zetton New * Hi-Diachan New * Miracle san 2GO New * Demonia Komachi Im Getting in a Trade * Malina New * Wing God Kanna New * nandakoreimu New * cold Dream Reimu edit *Staff Reimu * waki pika Reimu v4 1p * Kanna Binomikoto Kanna Edit New * Allumage New * Kurasunaya Youmu Edit New * Zhu AND Rei By Sog Blog New *K-ReiMu *M-Tenko And W Tenko *Bayloupe Edit *G Yukrai *G Flandre *Gabierl Yuyuko Edit Well Ask Them about those edits and you can Post them in The Mugen Un Fufilled please We all need some edits XD even me If thats ok with you.......

If that's a default mugen screenpack you could easily edit the slots number and position. But if that's a custom screenpack is kinda difficult since you have to edit the system sff. Go to our help section, maybe someone would explain more about this. :bow: