Squall Leonhart 1.0 - Updated 08.10.2012

Noctis

[update - 08.10.12]

Fixed some issues created from my last update and other issues I had found.

This character took forever.

He has no specific style like the rest of my characters.

This is not an edit. Sean's sprites were used, but this was made from scratch.

At first, Squall was going to have Renzokukens that go straight into a super. Rough Divide, Fated Circle, etc., but the gameplay was sluggish and kind of boring. You only use Renzokuken for Lionheart now.

He has a mix of attacks from Final Fantasy VIII & Dissidia. He also comes with Japanese and English audio. The Japanese audio was custom because his sounds have not been ripped from Dissidia for some dumb ass reason, but the voice actors sound very similar.

It just now came to me, but I might be updating his fire attack later. I used the original fire attack from Final Fantasy VIII, but the Dissidia version of fire from sounds like a much better idea.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VicaLwm73tw

[images]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Download]

Sendspace

[Alternate]

Mediafire

[Download]

WinMugen

Sendspace

[Alternate]

Mediafire

Sweet a release from Noctis

Btw I'd recommend uploading to somewhere other than snedspace incase something ever happens

Offtopic: Those your OMK lifebars?

I can upload it to mediafire, too.

Nope. It was an older release in Mugenguild's 1.0 releases section.

An upgraded Squall perhaps? If it's AI is better then Sean's I may use this one from now on. Must try it! O_O

I'm not sure if the AI is good. I forgot to test it out. I only checked for errors.

Edit:

I messed up the def files. Rename the one you want to use to just Squall. Remove the Jap or Eng. I'll fix it on the next update.

i like this squall I like it alot your juggle value might need to be toned down a bit though idk. you can hit them like 6 times in the corner with the launcher. other than that im liking this alot.

What do you guys think I should do with his Thunder? Should I make it like Dissidia where it pulls the enemy in and leaves him wide open for a combo or should I leave it as is where it just stuns the enemy?

It pulls them in, now.