Creator's Collection: Pre-To

Kazagami

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ryou said:

good point. i sometimes forget that the new gen touhou fighters are still part of tasofro, lol

Tyrannos's sprites don't look to be in the Touhou 13.5/14.5/15.5 sprite style. They honestly look more like they belong to the Touhou 7.5/10.5/12.3 sprite style to me.

huh. could've sworn her sprites looked like they were meant to emulate those of hm/ulil/aocf to me, but a closer inspection showed that to not be the case. still, the way they look doesn't quite match the older tasofro style, either. there's just something about the proportions that sets the two apart.

• 3 months later...

Anyone have a new link for Gloria so I can also have neko ears in my roster? (current links are down for her, only available download is on MA unfortunately, haven't found any other links updated)

UPDATE: After a LOT of digging around, found this link to Gloria, but I'm not sure if it is an updated version or not. I'm going to assume it is the most recent version, just without the Pure Silver Mode unlocked. Anyways, here's a link (unless you want to get the one off of MA)

Gloria (12/06/17)

1 hour ago, jo19sh92 said:

Anyone have a new link for Gloria so I can also have neko ears in my roster? (current links are down for her, only available download is on MA unfortunately, haven't found any other links updated)

UPDATE: After a LOT of digging around, found this link to Gloria, but I'm not sure if it is an updated version or not. I'm going to assume it is the most recent version, just without the Pure Silver Mode unlocked. Anyways, here's a link (unless you want to get the one off of MA)

Gloria (12/06/17)

or you could probably just grab the link from the author's blog :p

she apparently gained an update at the 11th this month, which would explain why the link in the first post went down.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1hbA1PjXBPTcE3Hno7lbMbgIczNCXhxPK

• 1 month later...

Questions regarding the "collab" works so I can correct author names on a betting site.

1 - Who's the co-author for Saber Alter?
2 - I know that Hato is supposedly the co-author of the hi-def Sendai Miko, but the wording is confusing. Would "Pre-to, edited by Hato" or "Pre-to & Hato" be a more correct description?
3 - Junko in the Touhou collection is marked as being by "Pre-to & Hato", but she's not in this collection?
4 - Finally, there's a character marked as being by Pre-to called "Omega One" (I think it's a Mega Man Zero thing? Here's an image if you're curious). What's the deal, is it by Pre-to, a collab, a currently private character?

If anyone could answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated.
As for content, I found palette patches for Kthnaid, Kenshi, and the Hakurei Miko (first version) on a blacklisted site and uploaded them as well as palettes for the second version of Hakurei Miko that I had lying around (they aren't mine), link here. Additionally, the author of said palettes (and the palette patches for Assiette and Gengetsu) is Night, while the author of Iari's extra palettes is Kater15. Authors of the extra palettes for J. Change Flan and Youhei remain at large.
Enjoy~

3 hours ago, Devils said:

Questions regarding the "collab" works so I can correct author names on a betting site.

1 - Who's the co-author for Saber Alter?
2 - I know that Hato is supposedly the co-author of the hi-def Sendai Miko, but the wording is confusing. Would "Pre-to, edited by Hato" or "Pre-to & Hato" be a more correct description?
3 - Junko in the Touhou collection is marked as being by "Pre-to & Hato", but she's not in this collection?
4 - Finally, there's a character marked as being by Pre-to called "Omega One" (I think it's a Mega Man Zero thing? Here's an image if you're curious). What's the deal, is it by Pre-to, a collab, a currently private character?

1. That would be Hato.

2. I'd go with the latter.

3. Now you've seen how forgetful I get, lol. Surprised nobody else seemed to have noticed or pointed it out to me all this time.

4. My guess? It's a sprite-swap. My suspicion comes from the fact that it's a mega man character, and there's this user under the name of "cesar" or "cesarsombra" who regularly puts out mega man characters he's sprite-swapped from various creations of other authors. EDIT: yup, seems like i was right.

I somehow still doubt it's actually made by Pre-To. It just deviates so much from his usual creations, what's with it using Sprite rip instead of hand drawn ones, not to mention the lack of fancy effects and trademark "Pre-To style" portraits. I could be wrong though.

• 4 months later...

Well, guess I should do another project. 

Question: Should do all again or just the ones that are new or updated? Because I want to do another Pre-to Exhibition, because I actually love the design, despite them being broken or Very Overpowered.

Link for the Exhibition video: 

Mind you this was last year.

• 7 months later...

Pre-to made another one, this time it's called Gloria Ex or Sword of Steward - Gloria.

Also, back a year, looked into Regin html file, and discovered she has an EX mode, and you know how dangerous that sounds. Activate it to use True Regin. You have to go into her config or data file, look for a certain line and switch the 0 to 1.

Instead of her usual pose, with her hand on her hips, she has both of her arms open. Which means you did it right.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of the files were hosted on my MediaFire, which explains why they were down for a brief period of time. I've since changed the links so that they now take you to Pre-To's GDrive, and as for characters that aren't uploaded there like Tenma or Kthanid, the MediaFire links for them should work again now.

• 2 months later...