Creator's Collection: Pre-To

Kazagami

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i'm a big fan of these characters, downloaded them a while back form his website. I was just wondering how exactly do you fix the pallets of marisa and cirno? I have no idea how to do it. It doesn't matter what color I choose they are both always wrong. For example marisa is always a bright see thru yellow. I downloaded the pallet fix but don't know how to implement it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello i'm a big fan of these characters, downloaded them a while back form his website. I was just wondering how exactly do you fix the pallets of marisa and cirno? I have no idea how to do it. It doesn't matter what color I choose they are both always wrong. For example marisa is always a bright see thru yellow. I downloaded the pallet fix but don't know how to implement it. Any help would be appreciated.

I guess you have to use 'em in the old version of M.U.G.E.N.

Hey Eternal, I had the exact same thing happen to me today, but after a little while of tinkering around I figured out how to get the palette working. First, download the palette fix folder you can get from the first post in this thread. Second, take the particular fix file (in this case j_marisa.act) and drop it into your Marisa char folder. Third, open up your Marisa.def file with Notepad and look for the [Files] section of the document. Last, you need to add a line to that section reading this: pal1 = j_marisa.act (in my case I put it right underneath the last line which I think was sound)

Save the .def file and you should be good to go! From what I can tell you only get one color for her, but frankly I'm just happy to have her without the weird yellow effect. Hope this helps!

Hey Eternal, I had the exact same thing happen to me today, but after a little while of tinkering around I figured out how to get the palette working. First, download the palette fix folder you can get from the first post in this thread. Second, take the particular fix file (in this case j_marisa.act) and drop it into your Marisa char folder. Third, open up your Marisa.def file with Notepad and look for the [Files] section of the document. Last, you need to add a line to that section reading this: pal1 = j_marisa.act (in my case I put it right underneath the last line which I think was sound)

Save the .def file and you should be good to go! From what I can tell you only get one color for her, but frankly I'm just happy to have her without the weird yellow effect. Hope this helps!

Oh wow I actually tried this already but i guess somehow i was doing it wrong. Thanks for the help. It worked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...