Story of your username?

Toshio Tenma

Ah, well it seems its time for me to reveal the story of mine. Once, upon a time in WW2 i decide to rob a German bank (because of the Nazi gold and stuff). So, i had no weapons at the time so i decide to use a Toaster that i surgically attached to my arm. When i begun the heist i got suck into the toaster due to its conventional heat and ended up becoming it.

I once loved to play yugioh, and when i saw Aster Phoenix, I was like DAMN, HE'S WEARIN A SUIT. I LOVE 'EM SUITS. Plus, I always like to draw myself, so when my friend's brother said i should call myself azure, I said "Hey, what about Aster?"

The real villain of Final Fantasy VIII

I use this nickname since 1999, early 2000.

Man I loved that game! It's the first RPG that got me into playing role players and the first on I actually beat. I was already a fan of Earthbound and Crono Trigger, but I didn't beat either of them. That's cuz I didn't understand RPG's at the time. I remember trying to beat the game with Sqall at level 35! I didn't know any better...

I couldn't even get past the first creature on the staircase. So I ran around disc 4 leveling up for a couple weeks. Then finally, ALL my characters where at lv. 100(or 99, I can't remember the cap right now...) I had al the cool weapons and moves. I re-entered the castle and proceeded to DESTROY the opposition.

Ultimecia is the "real" boss storywise, but we all know she isn't the hardest...I still get chills just THINKING about that piano...you know who I'm talking about...

:omg:OMEGA WEAPON!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That would be a cool name...exept it's been done like a MILLION TIMES!

There's a catch on FF8: the monsters' level are the overall level of your active party. There are reports on people battling a level 32 or so Ultimecia as final boss. It's more about on how you customize than how much you can grind. I myself keep my Squall around 15 levels above the other party members, this makes things much easier. All Weapons in Final Fantasy series ever since FF6 are made to be harder than the final boss. They are extra battles after all and Omega was the hardest until FFX International and FFX-2's den of woe. You even get "Proof of Omega" to brag to your friends!

*sigh* where to start.... After a (short) series of crappy names that i couldnt ever remember,i finally settled on oblivion9794(which i still use) simply because of how simple it is(for me) The name came from my fav Keyblade Oblivion(big kh fan so.....) and my bday Personally by '09 i hated the numbers in my name but i swear at almost every forum i went to someone took plain old "Oblivion" so I started looking for another name Clearly Square knows how to influence me cause i fell in love with the design and personality of Genesis from FF Crisis Core,and there goes the name i go by in the Mugen community I think SyN is the only one who would recognize me immediately if i went by oblivion9794 on a mugen forum lol

There's a catch on FF8: the monsters' level are the overall level of your active party.

Oh, yea. I noticed that. It's a cool feature that kept the game interesting all the way to the last battle...

:goodmood: ...btw, I've recently be referred to as "Mr. Awesome Stages." If it sticks, I may just switch to that or add it to my forum profile, somehow.

well....... Cahm - My first user name for 3 years.....Its based on my four initials. Excahm - My Mugen Infantry name! Only added the Ex.... Maybe will sound cool or not. Adam Excahm - Added the first name of my favorite anime char Adam Blade and i will not change it!!!. thats all!

I have 2 stories behind my user name.The one which I could publish as a story and the one which actually happened.The one I could publish begins like so.Once while traveling down the streets of hell I came across an old part of the streets.Completely unknown by any demon there even in plain sight.The darkness embraced my spirit and I lost my body and soul and turned into what I call the endless spirit of vengance and destruction.The Dark Spirit.I procced to create the terror you feel today whenever you are afraid. The other one is that I own a yugioh card called Dark Spirit of the Silent and I love the card effect and artwork and it led me into thinking of the previous story.So there you have it. My previous username danesp101 was back when my favorite game was yugioh and I had a joy in guessing everything in my opponents deck.So it was normally danESP but I added the 101 since I didn't wanna use lol. My username Slayer was based off of Guilty Gear's Slayer.Easily one of the most badass characters ever.

LET ME TELL YOU.....the short story. A long time ago when I was in Band in Middle School I had a group of friends who decided to name themselves after Music Terms. Allegretto, Minute, etc... I said I wanted to be Legato. Well after Band I went to Art Class and it was a free draw day. I decided, why not draw that one character I kept drawing. I drew him and at the time, I had named him something different, but I figured, this guy deserves something better, I remember the name Legato and decided to call him such. Since then I've expanded on his Figure and Abilities he's supposed to have, his weapons, the People he meets, eventually I had a full blown character, but I've never actually MADE a Story for him. At least NOTHING WRITTEN. The Story of Legato Skyheart the Last of the Phoenix Tribe has never once started being made by my hand or even started, even though I know of who he faces, who he meets and who his last encounter is and how the out come of the story works, I haven't started doing ANYTHING with it. Up until now, The Name "Legato Skyheart" is nothing more than my Username Persona. I use it nearly on EVERYTHING, if the Account is named "LegatoSkyheart" It's usually me. The Long Story of my Username is "Legato Skyheart the Last of the Phoenix Tribe" story, That's not what I want to call it, but that should give you a gist of what the Story is kinda like, (but not really.)

• 3 weeks later...

My first name is Dylan (D) My middle name is Joshua (J) My favorite guitarist is Slash (SLASH) and the numbers are just there (571) D+J+SLASH+571=DJSLASH571 Also it's the name I use for everything online, so you could call it my alter ego in a way.

• 3 weeks later...

Im pretty sure I did this once before on an older MFFA..... But here it goes anyway.... Jimp_Argon: I made up this name in 6th grade while playing Quake II (N64) with my friend. Anyways, while playing, I messed up and died. I said "SHIT! I ment to jimp" there was a moment of silence as we both listened to what I said for a second. And LOL'ed. The name Argon came after 6th grade and sometime while I was in 7th grade. Thats when I saw the elemental Table and saw the one called Argon. Stuck with it ever since. Drunk Ryu: This is a name I came up with shortly after I joined the Mugen community. It was my Infinity/Mfg/MI user name at the time. After I was banned from all those sites with the name Jimp Argon (Warehousing/other reasons.... Probably being a dick) I started realzing my words and thoughts get me into trouble. That, and my rep for posting characters here at MFFA as Jimp Argon. Even now my name might say Drunk Ryu over at MI. But that isnt what I had registered with as a user name. It was Insane Ryu. LOL Shadow Dio: Made this up after I got a new IP adress and registering back at the 2 forums I was banned from. Stayed under the radar too, but in the Warusaki3 topic over there... I was called out for being Drunk Ryu. I didnt deny it. And tried to explaion with reason that I had learned my lesson. And that I went with this name so I wouldnt be persecuted.... But I was banned anyways. Although, today I am still able to visit. I just cannot post. But at least I can visit.

I think your username is beacuse you like and have a Garchomp in your game right?

First page, 8th post:

Similar to ZombieBrock really. Second favourite Pokémon (Garchomp) and TOTALLY not my real name :P

PlasmoidThunder is a mystery really. I just thought it up one day - the only thing I can think of is a Pokémon I created called Plasmoid, who is an electric type - my favourite move is Thunder, so...

Seriously though, the guy above my previous post is advertising. BURN IT :angry1:

Then again, those ugg slipper deals seem pretty interesting (lol jk).

Lets see here Mine Was Well Because Im A HUGE Anime Freak I Love it So Much Hence the Name AND I Decided to put The next year on to it Yeah......Nothing Specail lol Sorry ^^

Sound like stupid question but how do i call you bud? Anime...or Freaky...hahahaha jk.

Hey, just call me Ryo if you mind,