Primal Rage Stage rips

Glisp

So, I did a rip of the Inferno from Primal Rage a while back:

Posted Image

This version is sadly from the Genesis port. I didn't want to do the SNES one because the SNES Port of Primal Rage runs in a lower resolution. I tried getting a rip from the 32X version but I couldn't get the sprite layers to disable properly in the emulator I was using to rip them. The volcano has a rotating pallete btw.

As for the arcade version, not sure how to disable sprite layers just yet.

Apparently I also ripped the Genesis version of Chaos' stage, the Ruins: Posted Image

I probably should have ripped the cow rain graphic too. For another time I suppose (yes you can make it rain cows in Chaos' Stage)

As for the river graphic, it's a simple scroll with a rotating pallete.

Posted Image

This was requested by Laharl so I did it. However, anyone is welcome to use it. It's Vertigo's stage, The Tomb.

Just got done ripping the Graveyard stage (the Final Battle):

Posted Image

Also, sorry for the large amount of empty space. I kinda wanted to upload it as fast as possible and I also just plain forgot. Strangely,the flames in the Genesis version aren't animated. I'm sure that whomever decides to use these sprites could remedy that problem though.

Skorp will like this next one probably: Posted Image

Sauron's stage, The Cove.

http://spriters-reso...rage/index.html

Hey guys, found a few rips for the PSX version. These include Human sprites, rips of The Cliffs and The Strip, some text, player select, and other crap. Unfortunately, it's not complete. I'll give Maxim credit though, he did a good job ripping what little there is thus far.

Found rips of every SNES stage EXCEPT the Final Battle/Graveyard:

http://spriters-resource.com/snes/primalrage/sheet/48275

As I said earlier, things look nicer, but the resolution of the game was a bit smaller than the Genesis version ironically.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the flames in the Genesis version are strangely unanimated.... which is kinda weird... probably to save VRAM or some stupid shit like that.

In other news, decided to rip these from the SNES version since the site obviously was down then and I needed something to do: Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image