All Deadman WonderLand Episodes English Dub

Guest Kamina Littner

Guest Kamina Littner

Posted Image

Special Thanks to Laharl for this: http://www.watchdub.com/english-dubbed/deadman-wonderland/

Plot Summary: Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn’t committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.

Genres: action, horror, science fiction

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I love this anime, and went out and bought the series to both show support and enjoy it whenever.

On February 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM, pico said:

my review, main character get his a** whoop and hot naked android chick enough said.

True, very true.

On November 1, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Haniki said:

Seriously Im sad this anime doesn't get a 2rd season...I enjoyed watching it :(

I must agree there. I wish it had gotten a second season too :(

On September 8, 2012 at 5:30 AM, Guest Kamina Littner said:

Posted Image

Special Thanks to Laharl for this: http://www.watchdub.com/english-dubbed/deadman-wonderland/

Plot Summary: Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn’t committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.

Genres: action, horror, science fiction

I love that picture.