We hit 700 members!

Ryon

Hahahah hey Zombie you have 111 Rep points now!

LOL that 1 post of you up there earned you 4 +1's LOL

lmfao.... yeah i know, i was like damn people :=D:

Awww man and i picked the perfect photo too >( *pouts in the corner*

i only noticed it about 3 weeks ago when i was just messing with my profile , so im not sure if u have to be a certain level to do it, but i dont think so ......

at least doesn't get as many bots as the other forums counting as members(?) except for one telling that that it was a beautiful girl looking for a date. I've not seen any other. and some register only to ask you for stuff too.

well, It says I'm the the member #57, joined 03 oct 2011, when this version of the forum started, and only have 254 255 posts, that counts as relatively active. I think.

EDIT:

but hey, this is the forum in that I'm more active and have more posts(Infantry doesn't count anymore cause it's dead), I have almost the same post number at Guild despiting joining there 3-4 years ago.

at least doesn't get as many bots as the other forums counting as members(?) except for one telling that that it was a beautiful girl looking for a date. I've not seen any other. some register only to ask you for stuff too.

well, It says I'm the the member #57, joined 03 oct 2011, when this version of the forum started, and only have 254 255 posts, that counts as relatively active. I think.

:=D: Marg! Good to here from you! Whatcha been working on lately?

lmfao.... yeah i know, i was like damn people :=D:

i only noticed it about 3 weeks ago when i was just messing with my profile , so im not sure if u have to be a certain level to do it, but i dont think so ......

Hmm well i looked around in my profile and it's not there so i think you have

to be in a certain level to do it. *goes back in the corner with bag of chips*