We hit 700 members!

Ryon

Elder God.

& I messed up the Sacred Elders in order by age is.....

1.Alpyne(36)

2.Brock(32)

3.Steve(31)?

4.Vegaz(31)

Very good, Scourge! I've only been here done early May, but I'm already a Hero Rank and my reputation says I'm "Legendary!" I don't post other characters, just my stuff. I don't do collections I just post and people like what I say, I guess. I haven't plus 1 myself, so I guess they all came from other people. Thanks! I luv y'all, too...lol!

Very good, Scourge! I've only been here done early May, but I'm already a Hero Rank and my reputation says I'm "Legendary!" I don't post other characters, just my stuff. I don't do collections I just post and people like what I say, I guess. I haven't plus 1 myself, so I guess they all came from other people. Thanks! I luv y'all, too...lol!

I've been here since the launch of the new design & I'm a 3 starred Superb Icon Tbbh (To be brutally honest) like 6 of the +1's were from me.

im a King as Well Ry( 102 - Damn 1 behind) , i didnt know we had that either, i figured godly was it & your welcome about the collections i did it out of love for this place & the love ive gotten back & the friends ive made here

Edit: No ur not

im a King as Well Ry( 102 - Damn 1 behind) , i didnt know we had that either, i figured godly was it & your welcome about the collections i did it out of love for this place & the love ive gotten back & the friends ive made here

I think DBS tied you with Ry. So I put you over my fellow elder...lol!

HOW DID U GET TO HAVE A CUSTOM BACKGROUND FOR U ON THE FORUM? :omg:

ok, click onto your profile ,then at the top right youll see were it says edit my profile,click that,then youll see were it says on the left Profile Custimization , click that ,then u simply upload what ever pic u want to be on the back ground, but make sure u click the button that says

• Tile the image (good for patterns, bad for photos)
  • Background color #

Enter a hex value, e.g. ff0000

or else youll have a simple one pic & it looks horrible lol , hope that helps

ok, click onto your profile ,then at the top right youll see were it says edit my profile,click that,then youll see were it says on the left Profile Custimization , click that ,then u simply upload what ever pic u want to be on the back ground, but make sure u click the button that says

• Tile the image (good for patterns, bad for photos)
  • Background color #

Enter a hex value, e.g. ff0000

or else youll have a simple one pic & it looks horrible lol , hope that helps

Man....I had to +1 you AGAIN for this one...