Bullying

Guest dncelestinx96

Guest dncelestinx96

Now this just Triggered The Anger Cord of my Brain

God ppl think there cool bullying but there not Lots of Boy Bullies and the Girl Bullies I hate more cause.....nothing

there was an article on yahoo today about some kid letting some other dude have cuz he bullied him. i believe it happened in baltimore too. but yeah i hate bullies . ever since the 6th grade i made sure any bullies that came my way wore my foot up their ass!! but yeah now people are seeing the results and kids these days are not handling it well though. if they're not taking people out , they're killing themselves . something has to be done about it .....

Guest dncelestinx96

Yea I told u about that Incident In the Lunch Room I had with that Kid once and the Teachers Done Nothing but Send me in the back of the line Ok NOW i Realize Why I hate My School So Much Fricken Fuck Tards

Trust me..If you think 6th grade is bad. Wait till high school it only gets worse so. For all the times shit gets heated & you may lose your head. Say "You're not worth my time, Fuck You & Have a nice day." If he gives a stupid comeback like "thats not what ur mom said last night" Say "At least my mom's not rotting in a dumpster" "Wait till 3am & If you hear a rustle, You know what happened." That should scare him shitless.

I'm glad that I graduated from school and I don't have to put up with that fucking bullshit (pardon my french, but this shit right here piss' me the hell off). Just like that dudes kid, I, too, have special needs (ADHD/ODD), but I pretty much no how to control it now, better then what I could. I was just starting my 7th grade school, first day mind you, there was approx. 7 seats/sections in the lunchroom (please take note, this was in the morning), I decided to sit in the first section cause nobody was sitting there. I'm minding my own business and here comes this fat chick (this is not in anyway trying to make fun of women, just this one) and her brother + their friends. She says real rudely "That's our seat! Move!" I was like "uhm, excuse me, but I don't see how this is your seat?" So, what she do, she goes and tells the vice principle that I'm in their seat. So, here comes the vice principle and she tells me to get up and move and I tried to explain that there was nobody sitting here. She didn't listen and made me move. I wanted to call her a bitch, cause she was one. If you think that part was bad, try getting 4 hours of detention because of these pricks. It was noontime, my friend and I were in line getting lunch, he was a few kids ahead of me, the fat chick was two kids behind me and here she comes and tells me "Your in my brothers spot!" I was like "Like hell I am, he can just wait in line just like everyone." She didn't much care for that statement, so what does she do, she grabs me and throws me out of the line and I'm not one for being touched and at this point, I knew if I told the principle or the vice principle, I wouldn't get no help, so I took matters into my own hands and slapped her and had my fist back about ready to punch her and here comes the vice principle. She pulls us off to the side and gives us 4 hours of detention, but here's the catch. At the end of the day, I head to the detention room, looking at the clock as it goes by thinking to myself "where is that hoe at?" Well, come to find out the fucking fat cunt got a get out of jail free card. Can you believe that shit? So, I wasn't just fighting that hoe, her brother and their friends, I was fighting the fucking school system as well.

its sad to say but the way kids are nowadays. you pray for them to be born normal with no illness'. and you have to teach them how to defend themselves. from anyone. when my child is born i'm taking them to some martial arts school at a young age. I dont want my child to go thru any bullying issues that i went thru as a kid. it makes you turn into a better person when you grow up but your filled with so much hate and anger that you dont show.

Guest Arknard Sieghart

you did good by falling back ky cuz that would've gotten kinda ugly for you .

HE WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT AND NEITHER WILL I NOW I KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF ANY GIRL THAT COMES NEAR ME TRYING TO ASSAULT ME Posted Image

I left out the best part, tho. A few days after I made the choice to finish out the entire school year (and through-on-out) by being homeschool (forgot to mention that at the time), my friend told me that the girl and her brother flatten'd the principles tires and were caught in the act and thrown in jail, so I was like to him "Couldn't happen to better people." So its like I got 3 victories in one day. Sadly, I wasn't there to see it.

No racism intended, but was She Black or Spanish?

White

@Ark: It wasn't my intentions to slap her, it just happened so fast. I just don't like being touched by others. It did, however, feel good to relive some stress that they were giving me and before someone decides to take it the wrong way, I am, in no way, a woman abuser.

I left out the best part, tho. A few days after I made the choice to finish out the entire school year (and through-on-out) by being homeschool (forgot to mention that at the time), my friend told me that the girl and her brother flatten'd the principles tires and were caught in the act and thrown in jail, so I was like to him "Couldn't happen to better people." So its like I got 3 victories in one day. Sadly, I wasn't there to see it.

White

That's Odd.

Not used to seein white ppl that aint stuck up.(MD White ppl are very stuck up)

Guest Arknard Sieghart

@Ark: It wasn't my intentions to slap her, it just happened so fast. I just don't like being touched by others. It did, however, feel good to relive some stress that they were giving me and before someone decides to take it the wrong way, I am, in no way, a woman abuser.

Ky look at ME I am dncelestinx96 ok Arknard Sieghart thats not my Official Name

Actually Fuck it u can call me either of those 2 names :=D:

Guest Arknard Sieghart

White

AH HELLS YEA :fuckyea: If I was with u I would've Stepped in and Get in Detention with u Girl or No Girl Would beat the shit outta her with u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phmzi-HePt4

Guest Arknard Sieghart

i've met a few white folks who are a tad intense for there ownselves.

But i've met some really great ones that i'm glad i got to meet and be friends with.

I'm Friends with Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, Guyanese, Jamaicans, Jews and Coccasion (Mixture of Black and White)