[Preview]
Posted Image
^^Standing

Posted Image
^^Ki Charge

Posted Image
^^KaioKen Kamehameha!

[Download]
http://ubuntuone.com/4cZ2dYCE8s24LL6Z3bEaJG <<<Latest 1.4.1 version, All bugs fixed and added all attacks, the normal is ready but still not the SSJ.

[Comments]
This is my Very first Character, thanks to Ryon's AWESOME Tutorial Videos.
I have added "Kamehameha" and "Kaioken Kamehameha!" i have also added some Rush attacks and Sprite Bomb this is the "1.4.1" Version and yeah this is without transformation with transformation in the 2.0 version(15 days after today) but i have added the TRANSFORMATION code so if you press "start' then you can see how will Goku Transform.

Laser BEAM audio from Ryon(just wanted to give credit).
it has some awesome intros and win poses audio for example: Intro- "I don't have time to waste on you.", "Let's do this".
Win poses audio - "You will never learn, do you?" etc.
Added the lightning effect in the Transformation!

Win quotes: ex.- "You are Pretty good, but let me use some more training" (Copied from Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3).

[KEYS]
F, F, a for Kamehameha
F, F, b for Kaioken Kamehameha
D,F,D,F, a for Meteor attack
D,F,D,F, b for Sprite bomb
Those are all the specials
b+y for Teleport.
a+b for Ki Charge
Press "a" three times to get auto combo (Light Kick then Strong Punch and Finish up with a Beam)

I know this is your first char but you COMPLETELY ignored the bugs and problems I pointed out in your help thread that is: - jumping attacks are still messed up and never end - taunt doesn't have hitboxes - you can still spam projectiles. I know now it requires power bar but c'mon I can pull out ~70 hit combo by just spamming projectiles when I have full power bar. You don't do things like that - stand light punch is still messed up (I can spam x so fast I will never enter frame with clns1) - also while we are on stand light punch - why the first frame doesn't have clns2? I know I'm not the best programmer in the world (I'm much much closer to the title of the worst) but don't ignore people that tries to help you. As it stands out your char still needs some work.

I know about the taunt i didnt added any CLSN because it is gonna transform after pressing the start and i want to make the transformation un stopable. Jumping attacks - do you even downloaded it? I have fixed them all. projectile spam - it can only reach 4 combos because enemy falls on the fround after 2 projectile hit CLSN - 1 and 2 - i dont know what are you talking about? i have doble checked it, do you even downloaded it? Okay i agree that i missed the CLSN in the stand light punch first frame but it is fixed now

Yes I downloaded it. I downloaded it just now the second time to be sure. I know I'm viewing the new version because it has voices. I still stand by all I said - these problems still exist. Jumping attacks are broken. I CAN do riddiculus projectile spam and here is a screenshot to prove it:

Posted Image

And if you don't know what I mean with the light punch - just stand next to the enemy and mash x as fast as you can. Also press ctrl+c to view hitboxes. You'll see what I mean.

Gopal you said you fixed the spammy thing. I ever told you how in a PM. you need to limit the move by having a trigger which will not make it appear. its in the docs file "triggers" like i told you.

Gopal you said you fixed the spammy thing.

I ever told you how in a PM.

you need to limit the move by having a trigger which will not make it appear.

its in the docs file "triggers" like i told you.

That Double Posted, Fixed it For ya Baws

@ Zombie, thanks i quick replied but it went to full editor and posted there as well. also Gopal i told you how to fix all the problems. and you STILL did not align the sprites correctly! i gave you pretty good instructions.

No we are not making a list. YOU MAKE A LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED TO FIX. READ OUR REPLIES, AND MAKE A LIST FROM IT. I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT IN A PM. LOOK AT YOUR PM HOW TO FIX IT. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, THEN TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT ALONE. In my tutorial i told you to look at the mugen docs and read them.

New version 1.1

http://www.mediafire...tde0bla9kwmcs9z

What is changed in version 1.1?

Answer:

Fixed all the bugs, realigned the Sprites.

)______________________________________________________________________________________________(

Version 1.2!

http://www.mediafire.com/?60xd9ww65sxws7u

What is changed in version 1.2?

Answer: Fixed a few bugs reported by Ryon

Note. the version 1.1 link will still work

• 2 months later...

Keep working on learning about stuff gopal. remember the ctrl = 0 stuff to keep from looping attacks and infinites and such. Always stuff to work on gopal. Welcome to the world of character creation. And don't fret the mistakes gopal. We all make 'em sometimes and then we learn and then we update, and honestly, some of the biggest breakthroughs in coding for MUGEN came from someone doing something a bit different and out of the ordinary. Keep up the good work gopal and keep working to learn what works and what doesn't. It's a big world out there and plenty of room for something different. You never know what you can possibly do until you try...

Edit: And for an explanation of this see the very bottom of my main page (the Chun-Li link) http://gohanssm.netne.net/mugen.html

I hate it when characters are undersized. ESPECIALLY when people use sprites from a game on the NES/SNES/Game Boy, or any other console where the characters are small. I hate it even more when people use Mystery Dungeon or Ranger sprites!

So why dont you move yout butt and make a char YOUSELF?

That reply was SO useless

what he means is that you're not aporting anything relevant to the release besides biased opinions. disliking a form of sprite style is not feedback. and commenting negatively over something like that is uncalled for.

despiting the reply being from 2 months ago.

OK, fine. Let me re-phrase this then: my suggestion to improve your character would be to use more reasonably-sized sprites that don't limit the opponent to using just crouching attacks.

Mmm, k? :=D:

Heh...well put.

There are alot of broken characters out there. This one is far from being thee worst. In fact, at the very least it could be referred to as a beta. But honestly, it's fairly descent. The result of Ryon's excellent tutorial.

GarchompMatt, try opening the cns file and looking for the 'xscale' and 'yscale' values at the top of the cns. Instead of 1.000, try using 2.000 (or bigger maybe?). Don't forget proj.doscale = 1 as well : ) Anyway, not a great first effort but not a terrible one either gopal. Welcome to the land of mediocrity : ]