Kirby (Kirby: Mass Attack)

Super Nicholas

I checked out the Kirby's Dream Battle project. It looks really good. And TK, you're in luck! Meta Knight and Galacta Knight have been made for it! You can download the beta and they will be in the characters folder. Sadly, they're AI-less... But still, they are well made. Anyway, feel free to continue posting comments on my character. I appreciate the help and advice. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryon, I cannot thank you enough for your tutorials. They have helped me a lot and without them, I wouldn't even know how to make a character. I must have been having trouble because I needed a custom throw state. Laharl helped me out with another problem with the throw.

New update for Kirby!

New Features:

Palette Effects for Laser Kirby, EX Laser Kirby, Kabuki Kirby, and Galaxia.

Inhale (Back).

RunBack air and cns files are included with the download. The air has been updated. The cns didn't need updating.

A bunch of bug fixes. (Read "Bug List" for details on fixed bugs and remaining bugs.)

Updated the Readme.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o53l35933c33uj1

I have a mediafire account now. My 4shared account was glitching and I really wanted to upload this update.

• 3 weeks later...

I need help with another attack. For this attack, I need Kirby to appear behind the opponent and be facing them to attack. It's supposed to be a sneak attack, so I don't think the opponent should turn to face him. By the way, what do you think of my progress so far. I think Kirby's pretty close to completion by now.

think you can send me a updated beta? so i can give you a full list of things to fix? IF there are things to fix.

also sneaking behind an opponent. oh man i've done that so much lately and i still dont know the code.

its a posset code that works with p2bodydist X...

this is the code i have for sora, this will teleport you INFRONT of player 2. mess around with the values untill it appears behind.

[State 0, PosAdd]
type = PosAdd
trigger1 = time = 10
x = P2BodyDist X - (facing * 10)

think you can send me a updated beta? so i can give you a full list of things to fix? IF there are things to fix.

also sneaking behind an opponent. oh man i've done that so much lately and i still dont know the code.

its a posset code that works with p2bodydist X...

this is the code i have for sora, this will teleport you INFRONT of player 2. mess around with the values untill it appears behind.

[State 0, PosAdd]
type = PosAdd
trigger1 = time = 10
x = P2BodyDist X - (facing * 10)

You done this in your teleportation tutorial.

I think you might need a turn code to turn before p2

• 1 month later...