Fist Dracon

Furious Dragon's Sprite Gallery

124 posts in this topic

Looks good. And those color balls on the sprite can work to more easy locate the colors on a char..... Nice idea! I may do that on my chars. +1 rep pint for you bro.

I really like the Breeze Buffalo sprite. I think it would be cool if there were more of the robot masters from Megaman X in MUGEN as conventional characters.

Well... Check out MugenPlayer's Chill Penguin!

Well... Check out MugenPlayer's Chill Penguin!

I've used it before. A lot of people don't like it for its use of IMT template, but I always felt the problems the character had were things you really had to look for rather than being apparent right off the bat, so I don't mind the character as much as others.

I've noticed that your sprites aren't as well received over at MFG than they are here.

That's kind of weird. I notice that the Database has a pretty lenient opinion on people's sprites. Like, if a sprite at least looks like a character, it's decent. Most sites are generally a bit more stern in this regard. ...But generally, not THAT stern. Frozen Buffalo is a pretty good spriter. Better than most of the spriters on the Database (Including myself) and I find it odd that they would be so strict towards this sprites at MFG. ...But then again, I've heard the MFG is a pretty bad place.