Champions Shrine my edit.

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

the girl with the cap and skirt is an idea and of my sister....Kind of rocker girl!!!

edits by me and her....

and sorry not so good at english....

thats cool, and dont worry bout it. english wasnt my first language so I understand what its like to be bad at english. I just had to keep practicing.

to be fair before zombie even joined ultimecia and I were top dog at collections. I like to think we are partially responsible lol.

:angry1: True...BUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY, LARRY!!!

...just kidding...

You and Cici have made some awesome collections as well. Let's see there's the...uh...ok how about the...uhhhh...man I know you made some, ok?! Lol!

Seriously, making collections can be a daunting task I'm sure.

a majority of the ones ryon reposted from the old forum he didn't actually make. That was ultimecia and myself her more than i. let me think of the ones I did in the past. Puffy ami yumi, Nintendo (in the middle of revamping), Final fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Medabots, Ryon started arcana hearts but I basically did 75% of the work on it, Castlevania, Kingdom Hearts, Ranma 1/2, TMNT, The Black Heart, Vocaloid. all of those were done by me, eventually Ultimecia revamped some of my images to look way better on most. But the collections part was me. Ultimecia made more than i can count but the megaman one beats all imo due to the heavy amount there and organization she used. Zombie has more than us now, but originally we started the trend lol. granted others made some but most were her and I.

LoL ..... nah i was in no way discounting ANY of the collections made before me or Since me, hell truth be told my 3 Favorite ones on here Are the Castelvania one Laharl Did & Ulti's Megaman collection is just sic & her Mortal Kombat one is awesome as well