Most hated character to fight against?

Toxic

ha I think I know which one. In MvC2 I always hated fighting Colossus, that guy with the whip (forgot his name) and Abyss's 2nd form. (who does?) Oh yeah, I forgot about Cammy in SF. F*** her!

I rage on the inside whenever I play a Sagat player in SSFVIAE, my Yun and Yang skills are meaningless against the spamming Tiger Shots and uppercuts.. But, in terms of Mugen, it was Dust of Osiris (By Shiroto), sure, she was an awesome boss, but her A.I. was tough as heck!

ha I think I know which one.

In MvC2 I always hated fighting Colossus, that guy with the whip (forgot his name) and Abyss's 2nd form. (who does?)

Oh yeah, I forgot about Cammy in SF. F*** her!

The whip guy is Omega Red,I believe.

I hate fighting Kamekaze's Sagat so fuckin much.

My Hard Punch stuns him for like .2 seconds, while his stun for like 1.4 seconds giving him to much leeway for bullshit

Another two is Garnet & Greed off The Rumble Fish.

Greed is the final boss who resembles a more muscular Magaki with A Power Geyser type move that he can link/cancel into a wind projectile & just spam that.

Garnet is the Cammy of RF aka the girl in the game that gets away with so much shit. I'm layin on the ground, she does an anti air move that misses but the follow-up(a second anti air kick) hits me off the ground allowin her to juggle me w/o recovering

Ken Players cause they usually do nothing but wake up DP all day and use heavy tatsu into heavy DP. Ninjas and Cyber ninjas because all players do is teleport thinking that they have skill. but mainly Sub Zero players cause harldy any of them has skill outside of freezeball and sliding. Iceman and Cyclops cause I rather go against Nu's and Lambda's swords then go against Ice beam and optic ass. Hulk cause nobody wont EVER use him if he didnt have abusive super armor Spiderman cause he has some dumbass priorities with speed and a smaller hitbox when idle. Small characters in general cause fighters always seem to make these small mothafuckers cop as shit knowing that u have to use your crouching moves just 2 hit them. choi is a prime example, vewtiful joe is a prime example, even Liselotte, dorthy and servebot is another prime example. Yun cause capcom always love to ride this niggas dick and forget all about Yang Saki(KOF 13) just cause hes the only person in the damn game besides elizabeth that teleports and has huge proiorites in his supers. as well as some dumb overheads. Akuma(SF2) trust me ive been in lobbies where i was dominate in HD remix and it so happens that a random cunt joins in and destroys my kill streak with akumas over matching ass. Kira- im a zenia player and she is a REALLY bad match up when everybody uses her and then i have the one asshole that playing her like shes fucking zangief when ur not supposed 2 do that with kira Strider Hiryu cause i dont fell like chasing his ass across the screen. Urien oh because everybody thinks that theyre cop with him just because they caught someone in an areis reflector Makoto(SF3 and SSF4AE) i have a full bar let me grab you and then use it. Rufus only reason people use his is cause of his dumbass specials and shit and capcom only did that so people could use him, just like they did with phenoix wrights invincibility frames in turnabout mode as well as his full screen super. Marshall Law cause button mashing with one of the fastest characters in the game is so pro Maxi read above character reason Kilik Long range + Speed = abuse + Lag = Asshole theres a few more but i cant think of them atm

Magneto, storm, sentinel team Magneto, Sentinel Cable team Magneto, Cable, Storm team Cable, Sentinel, Storm team it forces me to resort to dirty tricks like cable/sentinel lolbeamsentinelviperpunchspammjumpkillassist infineite. I think that's all.

Magneto, storm, sentinel team

Magneto, Sentinel Cable team

Magneto, Cable, Storm team

Cable, Sentinel, Storm team

it forces me to resort to dirty tricks like cable/sentinel lolbeamsentinelviperpunchspammjumpkillassist infineite.

I think that's all.

I like using Magneto storm and sentinel but I never put them all on one team. but yeah thats another character FUCK CABLE with his top teir zoning ass. hes the reason i couldnt stand MvC2. and then they tried to reincardnate him by putting dat ugly ass deadpool costume and rocket racoon which i find rocket raccon worse cause hes a FUCKING SHORT CHARACTER. God why cant fighting games learn from fucking system arcs. Bridget and carl are the shortest characters from Guilty Gear and BlazfuckingBlue. and they made there sprites big enough so they wont have hitbox advantage.

Yuki, you're starting to scare me a little, haha. But, I think I may know the feel, but in all honesty, I quit MvC3 and UMvC3 due to the Wolverine and Wesker loops with the occasional Phoenix saved for last (hence, Dark form). I had no problem with RR, though he was rare to run into online. The game would be playable if they included a barrier break or combo breaker system.

SF4: Sagat, Ryu, Gouken... spamming bastards.. i can't get a good jump-in against gouken pft.. XMEN COTA: magento.. keeps flying around.. MVC2: magneto.. damn old flying prick won't stay on the ground MVC3 magneto.. please read above..

my list would be giant sized as well. But i'll just state "Any character that has easy infinites" on a side note, Shenlong from Bloody Roar 2. Its like no matter how much you tried he'd always find a way to sidestep you and unleash hell upon your face.

my list would be giant sized as well.

But i'll just state "Any character that has easy infinites"

on a side note, Shenlong from Bloody Roar 2.

Its like no matter how much you tried he'd always find a way to sidestep you and unleash hell upon your face.

Which is why I love Shenlong.

I also use Stun,Gado & Reiji

• 2 years later...