Miki's Palettes

Anastasia

Sorry if I haven't been posting my palettes or making palettes like I used to before you guys, I have been super busy with school and had some problems with some family members because they all had passed away and I couldn't take it anymore. I am still interested into mugen, just had some time off making palettes and that's all. I hope you guys can understand, love you all as always ❤

• 4 months later...

I will be posting palettes very soon. I haven't been posting as much in this palette page because been super busy as always and when I get my work schedule for my job I will be even more busy than usual. I will have some time to post my palettes and if you have any requests for me, feel free to leave me some and I will be taking at least 5 per day and I will try to get them as soon.

Here are my latest palettes and read my previous post about my palettes and yes.

Well, here you go. My latest post of palettes for Shermie by Juke Kisaragi.

jAZMh3a.png

First Row: Penelo - Remade Version (Final Fantasy XII), All of them are custom made.

Second Row: First three are custom made, Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken 3; Blue Costume), Wang Yuanji - Dynasty Warriors 7 or 8 (Sort of), Zhang Chunhua - Dynasty Warriors 8 (Sort of)

wow 

You surprised ZombieBrock? I know, it has been a long time since I last posted palettes on my palette page. I do not know when to post more palettes, however, if you have any requests for me. I will be sure to get them done with I have time okay :)

surprised not so much as just wowed by the color combo's u used , there great! , lets see what u can do with Goku Z , i was thinking of doing a new set for him, but id like to see your take on it 

http://network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/

I will try my best with Goku. And thanks ZombieBrock, I just come up with colors that suit the palette design for the character and I just go with it. :)

surprised not so much as just wowed by the color combo's u used , there great! , lets see what u can do with Goku Z , i was thinking of doing a new set for him, but id like to see your take on it 

Well, I just finished the palette request for you ZombieBrock, but if you want to download them, you going to have to wait some time, because my Wi-Fi here is not that fast and yeah. I will show you them and when my Wi-Fi is much more faster, I will totally give you them alright and you can DL them for yourself :)

Here you go ZombieBrock, hope you like it. I tried my best, it was bit of a challenge, but I tried my best. :)

hFru0o2.png

First Row: First three are custom, Ghost, Kula Diamond, Pink Is For Men

Second Row: Wen Yang (Sort of) Dynasty Warriors 8, Custom, Default (Edited), Last three are custom made.

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1v91sivb9aed16/GokuZ+Palettes+Miki+Style.zip

Here you go ZombieBrock, hope you like it. I tried my best, it was bit of a challenge, but I tried my best. :)

hFru0o2.png

First Row: First three are custom, Ghost, Kula Diamond, Pink Is For Men

Second Row: Wen Yang (Sort of) Dynasty Warriors 8, Custom, Default (Edited), Last three are custom made.

DL Link:

Holy ....... These Are Great! awesome Job , & i understand i have satellite internet, so my bandwidth sucks until my free time, i cant Dl or upload anything til after 3 am until it resets this month.......on the 28th 

Holy ....... These Are Great! awesome Job , & i understand i have satellite internet, so my bandwidth sucks until my free time, i cant Dl or upload anything til after 3 am until it resets this month.......on the 28th 

There is a download link up now, so I hope you like these palettes :)

• 8 months later...