Aurora Tragedy, your thoughts.

Thunderstudent

Yea, today at a midnight showing of Batman: Dark Knight Rises, a lunitic tossed pepper bombs into a theator and shot81 people, he killed 12 and severly injured 69 *no not a joke*. Tragic, senceless, sad, yea, a lot of these things describe it. Warner Brothers has canceled all premieres and red carpet events of the movie until further notice.

yeah it is truly pathetic that u cant do anything in this world without looking over your shoulder & cutting your eyes at everyone u pass, crap like this is why i want to home school my children & get a concealed weapons permit so i can keep them safe from people like this & of course people are already trying to blame everyone & everything OTHER than the gun man lets see batman has been around since ...oooooooo 1939 & Violence against other humans for no reason at all except just to do it has been happening since ,idk two humans were in a dirt hut together for the 1st time .... so yeah a Movie,video games ect,ect are to blame for this crazy fucker killing 12 people incluidng a what 3 month old? .....Fucking peice of shit, they should hang that fucking batard in the street & dare anyone else to try something like this cause youll join them

You know as much as i believe in fair trial and fair death. i think this mothafucker should get torucherd 10 fold. he should automatically get the death sentence without fair trial and should die the brutalist way possible. oh and this dude is gonna get fucked up when he gets to jail cause inmates never respect people who rape children and commit these types of murder. and of course hes doing this for attention because if he wasnt he wouldve commited suicide after it. swear to god going to the movies for now on will be like going 2 an airport.

Police asked what his name was and he told them "The Joker"

BTW, its 59 hurt not 69

The way they described him, he seemed more like "Bane".

Tall, Kinda Muscular, Wearing a Gas Mask, Wearing Body Armor, Could have mistaken as a man from the Military.

It's days like these you find out why movies like The Avengers, Spiderman and Batman get big box office hits.

Can I say that everyone's getting a little too uptight about this? A fucking crazy person shot up a movie theatre. I believe that it's no way in connected with the fact that Heath Ledger is dead. Nor do I believe that it's connected directly to the actual movie. All these conspiracy theories are getting out of hand.

Is he a crazy dude that just escaped from Arkham Asylum? lol. Still, he's a crazy psycho. It's common thing a crazy psycho kills people for dinner. And a common thing for a crazy psycho to severely punished.

My condolences go out to those who lost because of this, its just....sad, but alas this is the world we live in in this day of age, this is just tragic man

If you can't beat them, join them. But honestly, what better way to say "I care" than to ship people like this out to a deserted island where they can do whatever they want all by themselves with whatever they can scrape up on thier own. Instead of being angry like the dude that shot up the theatre, intead try to think of getting away from the hatred and killing and instead "either learn to get along with others or get out". And if the shrinks wanna study this guy for to find out more bullshit, they can go join him. In the umteen years of psychoanalysis, not one good 'solution' has ever come from the sketch pad of a shrink. But yeah, send Charles Manson, David Hinckley, and Mark David Chapman as well as former USAn president Gearge W. Bush (the 'pesticide' killer) out there first to clear the way to a healthy new life for nutcases... You obviously don't care, why should we? What the hell else is there to learn from stuff like this? Like I said, just more nutcase bullshit that the media is gonna cling to for some strange reason. Anyone else got a clue? And another silly part, this guy stockpiles a crapload of explosives and such and none of the salespeople asks the guy "Hey, wait a minute, what ya plannin' to do?" Just pocket the cash, and hope no one catches on. Yup, send 'em away to coexist with themselves on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere...

Yup, crazy / stupid. Send 'em away. Waitin' for the time when people finally "get it" and say enough is enough. John Wayne Gacey, Ted Bundy, and Saddam Hussein already paid a different price. But really, killing like the 'killers' has never been the answer. Saying "enough" be done with you has always worked. Look how many of Cain's idealists are running around since the Great Flood back when. It's always the same, do something stupid, then try to come up with excuses afterwards and try and bullshit your way out of it and try and get as much sympathy as possible ("Am I my brother's keeper?"). Anything ever changed since human existence? Nope. and seriously, we've all had our problems, but... And really the difference is some just totally think about themselves and the more the news crews and shrinks cater to these people, the worse it gets. You can either be a part of the problem or a part of the solution, take your pick. There's a huge difference between having a problem and being a problem. Thank you and goodnight Gracie...