In the next few days, we'll be updating the forum software to the latest version. During this time, some site functionality may not work as intended, but we expect this to only be temporary. ×
Ryou

Kamen Rider Series

13 hours ago, Asuka Masaki said:

First time person, I am Asuka Masaki.
I did not update the characters, but I reported it because it is quite important information.

We made it possible to download products even in One Drive so that our productions can be used for overseas people as well.
DL:https://onedrive.live.com/?id=453FF5BC47814E52!113&cid=453FF5BC47814E52

But that link is down though.

7 hours ago, BookWormGreen said:

W is best Rider, already nominated him for Fighter of the month

But honestly, I prefer Anomipolis's edit of Nipa3008 and Ninefreeman's Double to qzak's even though the AI can activate by itself sometimes (The same problem happens with the same author's edit to Nipa3008 and Ninefreeman's OOO. BTW, could somebody please help me fix that issue for both characters? Thank you.). Speaking of good KR characters in MUGEN, Ex-Aid, Nipa3008 and Ninefreeman's edit to qzak's Den-O, Ghost, Gaim, and Nanabe's version of Kamen Rider Kuuga -Yuuske Ondera- are all great ones as well.

1 hour ago, StrikeFreedomGirl555 said:

But honestly, I prefer Anomipolis's edit of Nipa3008 and Ninefreeman's Double to qzak's even though the AI can activate by itself sometimes (The same problem happens with the same author's edit to Nipa3008 and Ninefreeman's OOO. BTW, could somebody please help me fix that issue for both characters? Thank you.). Speaking of good KR characters in MUGEN, Ex-Aid, Nipa3008 and Ninefreeman's edit to qzak's Den-O, Ghost, Gaim, and Nanabe's version of Kamen Rider Kuuga -Yuuske Ondera- are all great ones as well.

Wouldn't know about that, sorry fam