Ahh, the old forum

20120501010740-5e002f85.png6es5Oia.pnguWAe5UE.pngnt8buSM.pngFOi8Iwe.pngpJ6zKhY.pngA6EENm2.png

Superman1st: Hannibal: Original - Barbatos' edit - Orochi_Shin's edit / 2nd: Hannibal, Kal-Elvis & Friends: Original - Unknown's edit [MVC] / SeanAltly [CVTW] / Orochi_Shin || Superman (New 52): 1st: Hannibal, Kal-Elvis & Tumatae: V1 - V2 - Coldskin1's edit - Duracelleur's edit [ToSix] - Wild Ram's edit - Prospectone's edit: Original  - MDS_GEIST's edit / 2nd: Logansam

Superman (DC Rebirth): 1st: Logansam / 2nd: ELECTR0 [Ultimate Superman] || Superman (Man of Steel): Logansam

I was gone about the time MFFA started. MUGEN Tomb was gone too a little before. But looking around I can see why so many have come and styed here. I can also see why the "ego goofballs" don't stay around as well. But MFFA definitely has some history... Stay tuned but feel free to browse around elsewhere and realize why you like coming back here after you get tired of the drama and such that goes on at other places. Nice to have a place where most get along and can have different opinions as well. What works for one is not necessarily what works for all. But we all have our moments... Mugen Free For All. Feel free... Speaking about feeling old... Actually in the "real world" I'm Ace, the ace, and one of the two people (besides Albert Einstein and Sir Nicholas' immediate family) that was allowed to call Sir Nicholas Boehr, Nick, in private. Sir Nicholas was the one that kept me hidden from "the powers that be" for a reason. Sir Nicholas thought that if people knew who I really was (the guy with the unique tooth and all that as prophesied by Edgar Casey, Nostradamus, and even the Holy Bible itself) that certain people wanting things to stay "as is" would hunt me down to change history in the future. As far as I've known not even Doctor Stephen Hawking was allowed that privilege. Sir Nicholas passed away I believe in 2006, and as far as I've seen Doctor Hawking is still the "pompous overbearing windbag" that most who have known him realize him to be. But "hawking" a test is a bit different than "aceing" one. Thanks Nick! lol. Anyway, I've seen and been a part of a lot of stuff in nearly 48 years. Just keep going I guess. But remember too, "old farts never seem to realize when enough is enough". So as a result, I go by my shoe size, nine and a half, and not by my age, nearly 48 - December 4. Does it show?