Street Fighter Zero 3 HD (1280x720) mugen 1.0

Kaze No Ken

:O OMG this I got play and try :O nice work :O

but no DEE JEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo :omg:

and wait its this Hloader screen pack ? O,o :confuse:*yuyu confuse* i*s Kase is Hloader*

You beat me to it. Indeed, this is HLoader's SFZ3 Screenpack. As for is Kase, HLoader, you would need to ask him yourself.

You beat me to it. Indeed, this is HLoader's SFZ3 Screenpack. As for is Kase, HLoader, you would need to ask him yourself.

:bow: Thank you ShinHado was not sure if this was the screen pack made by Hloader but main question is this person Kase put this together? Ok now for my opinion about this full game after good hours of testing the game and was indeed very fun.

1.The characters AI feel a lot weak not much of a challenge even on Hard 8 they seem like there holding back

2.The arcade mode feel bit like a survival mode

3. The mugen full game goes feel like a bit complication type BECAUSE there is no final battle bosses like the real game. but this is mugen so I do understand that much

4. Over all the game does need a lot improvement and there few things need be fix like the AI difficulty and final battles boss mode like bison then shin Akuma just feel like not much of a sfa3 element to it :(

Soon I will make updating Street Fighter Zero 3 HD!I will make more characters =)

ok cool extra character but u need to fix the characters AI AND orderset for the arcade take to dam long to beat it and I start to lose interest AND one last thing I like to ask you please

are you the Hloader that made that screen pack YES or NO ??

No, I found this package of portraits in the screenpack SFZ3 HD

Incidentally the first version of the game to be honest not quite my!

I just gave a link!a video apparently removed the link:

working on its version of the game

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is nice, but sometimes when I fight M. Bison(Boxer)with Ryu, I get the "against M. Bison(Dictator) intro" Is that intentional? Also, why do the characters take up 1/3rd of the screen?

I did not add the dialogue, it is probably the creators made and therefore before the battle some of the characters appear dialogues! Make small characters makes no sense and I'm not going to do it! Screen resolution HD quality and everything looks great! If you do not like, you can change the settings of each character individually!

• 1 month later...