Most hated mugen character.

thekillnator

I've think I've seen the lowest of the MUGEN barrel concerning the HUGE Naruto MUGEN community, the stuff the have on mugencharacters is bearly a taste of the shit I've witnessed. Overpowered, poorly sprited, faulty as hell messes. The thing is it would be the author's 10th or so character and he would think nothing is wrong with it because people who praise it have really no experience with a good solid character.

oh im terribly sorry he must of been made based on the horrible author yeesh horrible idea. @sweetfire yeah ucoz is full of crap ALOT of crap thats why i try to get ppl to learn how to code better.

I always hated Cartoon Characters - like Homer Simpson of Peter Griffin. Stupid people who waste their time with these things. Back on the day, I really loved ucoz, until I realised how horrible made were the characters hosted there. Well, not all, but most of.

To me, it is usually charactes with half-ass sprites and coding, like most custom anime char are made and it doesn't play right. And those really low res old games that features real players as sprites is pretty bad to me. Don't know why, I just really dislike them lol.

No need to hate any character. F1 is your friend!

Now seriously, I dislike sometimes a character when the spritework is awesome whereas his gameplay is totally broken.

I always hated Cartoon Characters - like Homer Simpson of Peter Griffin. Stupid people who waste their time with these things.

Back on the day, I really loved ucoz, until I realised how horrible made were the characters hosted there. Well, not all, but most of.

Ucoz is a great werehouse, when you try to build your mugen roster as fast as possible. However, I really doubt if any uploader ever tested the hosted chars. I've downloaded good chars with low ratings and many buggy/glitchy/outdated ones with high ratings. Many preview youtube videos no longer exist. Ucoz hosts online chars as well.Yet, they never post info about the authors site and they keep on hosting the older releases.

I'd have to give the vote to the first Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle for MUGEN. They're so glitchy and buggy, it's unbelievable. They can't even right themselves after falling down for goodness sake. To this day, a great Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle MUGEN character still doesn't exist. Brunos' versions are the closest so far, but they're pretty underpowered. But with all things considered... I really don't care that much. I'd rather have a decent Samurott of Excadrill.

No need to hate any character. F1 is your friend!

Try telling that 2 RareAkuma xD

but anyway i h8 basically anything (other than Shuma Gorath) dat has tentacles

mainy becuz u defeat ur opponent by fuckin the females

and in some cases, even men (Abel) >.>

so basically ANY sexually-based chars

And those really low res old games that features real players as sprites is pretty bad to me. Don't know why, I just really dislike them lol.

Yea, I totally agree with that one.

There was this kula edit that REALLY got on my nerves! I think her name was "Isebella" or something like that. She had six wings and RIDICULOUS power!

There was this kula edit that REALLY got on my nerves! I think her name was "Isebella" or something like that. She had six wings and RIDICULOUS power!

Are you mentioning Neo-Reaper SSJ6 Isabeau?? Yeah, she's really cheap.

But the chars that I hate so much are these ones:

1. Will of the Universe. Cheap to the EXTREME!! The first move you do, he does a super and kills you.

2. Oni-Miko (all the versions of her). Extremely BORING!! You don't have to do nothing and she kills you at the start of the match.

3. That cartoon version of Shao Kahn. I don't care if it's an alpha or beta version, it's totally stupid. That's why I use the normal(MK version) Shao Kahn. 4. Urien Type-B at his 12th palette. At this palette, he stops time, sends some clones and...that's all. Fucking BORING!!

I thought the thread was about "the most hated in the community"

btw, chars I dislike?

well, I never download cartoons...... homer,peter,stewie, zim,finn/jake, etc......(note that adventure time is one of the very FEW cartoon shows I actually like, yet I don't like them as mugen chars)

and disgraces of my favs chars.

Try telling that 2 RareAkuma xD

But Rare Akuma was awesome in it's time :o

i'm okay with nukes ....Is the way I learned char making and some complicated coding after all....(just download some of them to get some of their FX, and do research in wise-coding material :P)

I thought the thread was about "the most hated in the community"

btw, chars I dislike?

well, I never download cartoons...... homer,peter,stewie, zim,finn/jake, etc......(note that adventure time is one of the very FEW cartoon shows I actually like, yet I don't like them as mugen chars)

and clones of my favs chars.

But Rare Akuma was awesome in it's time :o

i'm okay with nukes ....Is the way I learned char making and some complicated coding after all....(just download some of them to get some of their FX, and do research in wise-coding material :P)

lol no i was referring 2 RareAkuma being invunerable 2 the F1 lol

RA was kool in hes day :D

its wen i started he was better and so unstoppable it wat laughable

Yeah, it always has been a shame that most stuff done for MUGEN has been for 'watch mode' type matches aka AI controlled stuff. probably the biggest complaint I get from people about MUGEN is that most stuff you can't really play, so they lose interest and go elsewhere. It's a good thing though because I guess it helps the real fighting game companies sell more games. Oops, and a pet peeve of mine has always been that "balanced" means you can play as a character but also against that character. In other words, if in a player versus player type game, either character has a chance of winning based on a player's abilities and skill, not because a character can do a 50 hit combo on the first move to KO an opponent. Still waiting for a multiplayer type MUGEN or such where you can play against someone over the net one on one. The "cheap" stuff would disappear I feel, but have to wait and see I guess. And I guess probably the 'poorest' made character ever was Metal Greymon (only one sprite for the whole character and very few moves). Hate, nah. Ideas are ideas and some ideas seem to work better than others, but you never know until you try.

Yeah, it always has been a shame that most stuff done for MUGEN has been for 'watch mode' type matches aka AI controlled stuff. probably the biggest complaint I get from people about MUGEN is that most stuff you can't really play, so they lose interest and go elsewhere. It's a good thing though because I guess it helps the real fighting game companies sell more games.

Oops, and a pet peeve of mine has always been that "balanced" means you can play as a character but also against that character. In other words, if in a player versus player type game, either character has a chance of winning based on a player's abilities and skill, not because a character can do a 50 hit combo on the first move to KO an opponent. Still waiting for a multiplayer type MUGEN or such where you can play against someone over the net one on one. The "cheap" stuff would disappear I feel, but have to wait and see I guess.

And I guess probably the 'poorest' made character ever was Metal Greymon (only one sprite for the whole character and very few moves).

Hate, nah. Ideas are ideas and some ideas seem to work better than others, but you never know until you try.

i feel dat impossible A.I. arent jus Watch mode...dats jus icing on the MUGEN cake...i also feel its 4 a challenge :D

i dont get wat u mean lol

I also hated mugen characters based off of real life people they are mostley

stupid and horrible.

+1

For whatever reason I'm not a big fan of Mortal Kombat characters. Except the Cartoon ones. Sean Alty made an awesome Subzero. I loved it as a kid, but not so much in mugen. But typically any "real" person type character.