Aperson98's WIP thread

aperson98

• 2 weeks later...

Small Update on Luigi I found a good base for the Vacuum Luigi sprites in shinryogas Luigi sprites and this the result.

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

I Think You Should Make It A Special Like SM853's Version ! 

Very nice! Add some movement and sounds to the Boos. It´s not very clear to see In the Weegee intro that the Boo is afraid of Weegee!

Can´t see Luigis "Negative Zone" dance that good in the vid, maybe because of the "Negative Zone" bubble effect...

Maybe you should use another lightflash effect... Dosn´t look too good IMO.

...and yeah, use the "Poltergust 3000" vacuum cleaner as a special, suckin´ p2 nearer and maybe suck p2 into the cleaner and then "spit" p2 out like SF4 Seth in his Ultra 1 Tanden Stream...

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! Add some movement and sounds to the Boos. It´s not very clear to see In the Weegee intro that the Boo is afraid of Weegee!

Don't worry the intros are not finalized just yet the light is just a placeholder till I make or find a suitable one.  

...and yeah, use the "Poltergust 3000" vacuum cleaner as a special, suckin´ p2 nearer and maybe suck p2 into the cleaner and then "spit" p2 out like SF4 Seth in his Ultra 1 Tanden Stream...

I want to keep Luigi's specials strictly to his four Smash bros moves however I like the idea of making the Poltergust a super/hyper move for him. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...