Aperson98's WIP thread

aperson98

Name says it from now on rather then make a new topic when I make a new WIP it will be placed here and hoo boy I have several WIPs I would like to show offPosted Image

If you haven't already guessed Aang and Rayman are the WIPS I'm currently working on now Don't worry I won't rush these guys out the door like certain people have done with their WIPS in fact these guys will get done when I feel they are ready to be released be that 2 months or 2 years Robotnik/Eggman is another WIP I hope to start I'm seeing if GM spectre will let me use those Eggman sprites. Ahemm anyway I will talk about Aang and Rayman in a little more detail.

Rayman-

Will be edited off of Cyanides Rayman with some changes to make his gameplay tighter oh and Globox will replace his Moskito helper, His look will also be based on modern Rayman and will no longer use his PSX graphics.

Aang- I found some Cellphone sprites as a good base for Aang though I will be editing the animations so they are smoother as well as adding in some super brawl animations I add more as I work on him.

If anyone would like to contribute to my projects be it sprites,coding, or sounds don't be afraid to do so I'm grateful for any help no matter how little it is.

Aang will likely be released first if only because he already has some punch/kick animations already in his base sprites so that makes spriting easier for me and no all sprites in the screenshot are the original size no modifications were made.

update Gm Spectre allowed to use his Eggman sprites so now he can be declared a WIP now as a matter I'll probably do the most work on him for right due to the fact that he by far as the most sprites I can work with. I plan on giving him two modes one with normal Eggman and another with YTP Robotnik. Oh before i forget here is a video of the WIPS-

Now before you say anything yes Rayman and Aang are pretty crude that I would call them around 5% complete to be honest, Eggman i would around 20% complete due to having most basics done at least.

I understand where you are going with this Laharl Eggman is not a physical type of guy in fact he seems pretty cowardly and would likely never engage in a fist fight as he is quite comfortable using mechs to fight I can always make a mech only Eggman mode as well as fist fight version for laughs as I was going for multiple versions of him anyway namely his YTP persona. so I could just make a mech Eggman a first and primary version of him if that makes him feel more like the Eggman from the games.

it definitely would. I am not dissing you persay just hes not really a fighter I don't think ive ever seen him do anything without a machine fight wise. Unless theres some backwards ass dimension where he actually fist fights rofl. Idk it just seems off for him to even attempt to fight unless you make him a joke character that actually fails at fighting with his fists so he resorts to tricks and falls on his face. the rest of the wips look good.

Eggman doesn't look bad IMO.. but I do agree I've never seen him do anything outside of his machine but run... I think he should be a mechanic based player relying on different machinery but he really doesn't look bad, its just I wouldn't expect it. He should be a mix of Joker and MODOK from MVC3. Joker in which he has a very limited amount of punch/kick attacks and relies mostly on other stuff and MODOK in which he can hover and move around the stage in a machine. If you're going the hand to hand combat route, his hypers should be different variations of him in his boss fights... maybe make the level 1 hyper the lil rolling car with the drill in front from Sonic 2... level 3 the one that hovered and shot fire and the final hyper the giant Eggman machine? Maybe use Metal Sonic or those other creations of his as helpers? If he loses to Sonic have him do his runaway routine? Just some ideas.. also what happened to your Butthead? The Beavis you did is kind of cool, all that's missing is his partner :goodmood:

Eggman doesn't look bad IMO.. but I do agree I've never seen him do anything outside of his machine but run...

I think he should be a mechanic based player relying on different machinery but he really doesn't look bad, its just I wouldn't expect it. He should be a mix of Joker and MODOK from MVC3. Joker in which he has a very limited amount of punch/kick attacks and relies mostly on other stuff and MODOK in which he can hover and move around the stage in a machine.

If you're going the hand to hand combat route, his hypers should be different variations of him in his boss fights... maybe make the level 1 hyper the lil rolling car with the drill in front from Sonic 2... level 3 the one that hovered and shot fire and the final hyper the giant Eggman machine? Maybe use Metal Sonic or those other creations of his as helpers? If he loses to Sonic have him do his runaway routine? Just some ideas..

also what happened to your Butthead? The Beavis you did is kind of cool, all that's missing is his partner :goodmood:

I'm planning on finding a usable character that has good mech suit to put Eggman into Tron Bonnes mech seems like it would be the best fit what do you think?

good god wtf is that suppose to be for 1 eggman is not that fat nor is he bulky i understand your not finash with him but by all means make him short and less fat looks like he want to a all you can eat buffet and ate everything in sight other then that everything else looks promising

those aren't his sprites lol. as for other mechs I really don't know to be honest. unless you did some major editing to trons mech to look nothing like trons mech.

hi my friend, hmm i think that eggman would benefit from his original sonic games sprites, using one of the mechas and editing off of them could help you to retain the original appeal and to add some extra stuff youd like just like you did with taz

I know that aang he's from some cellphone fighting game (forgot the name), right? Also you will add some custom moves to him since he's only have few moves in that game? Good luck with these all, then :)

I know that aang he's from some cellphone fighting game (forgot the name), right? Also you will add some custom moves to him since he's only have few moves in that game? Good luck with these all, then :)

Well I ripped his moves from Super brawl 2 now its matter how well I can convert those frames.