Alley

MLG NOSCOPE DUANE

stop praising this all he did was plug an image in cybasters tool and made it its nothing... you need to learn actual stage creating before even doing this again.

i won't just be nice you learn nothing that way. I didn't say you couldn't use his tool but you need to do more than this. you were never meant to just plug an image in and make a stage. you are meant to use it as just that a TOOL, you use it to make your base then fix it up to make it look actually nice.

Feedback: - Concept looks neat - You could make the images of the characters blend more, try reducing the contrast a little - You could add Rain to the stage so that it looks more complex - Visible colorloss - The characters are too big for the stage imo, try increasing the size of the image Anyways, if you have any questions about coding, you can ask me if you want. :bye:

- Concept looks neat

- You could make the images of the characters blend more, try reducing the contrast a little

- You could add Rain to the stage so that it looks more complex

- Visible colorloss

- The characters are too big for the stage imo, try increasing the size of the image

Anyways, if you have any questions about coding, you can ask me if you want. :bye:

Thanks for the feedback!

i won't just be nice you learn nothing that way. I didn't say you couldn't use his tool but you need to do more than this. you were never meant to just plug an image in and make a stage. you are meant to use it as just that a TOOL, you use it to make your base then fix it up to make it look actually nice.

@ Laharl : be nice.give him some leeway since he is new at this.you havent made more than 2 stages and thats with help. me on the other hand i've made well over 60, i can talk shit.

@ CyTheMortal

if you want to learn how to make stages that arent using guides that mess with your head. (i never read a guide in my life, and i make badass stages)

trial and error.

if you actually open up MountainSideTemple.def kung fu man's stage and READ it, it has FULL explaination of all the triggers and codes in a stage file.

there is also the docs folder and BGs.html file which explains advance codings.

so if you really want to make a stage, then i suggest you take some time and reach the docs and mountainsidetemple.def

also you dont need to use cybaster's stage tool as a base.

I've never used it, and you know why? overall file size.

Cybasters stage tool can turn a single image into a stage with like 3mb or so. I could do it myself with less than 500kb.

I guess i fucked up, well okay i will make a base for my stages.

That's cool, but don't be so hard on yourself. Keep your head up. I messed around with mugen for about 2.5 years before I submitted my first stage.

Get familiar with all the tools. Photoshop, Gimp, Fighter Factory and yes even Cy's stage tool.

Research and just play around with the parameters of various stages.

Ask people for help, and be specific. It will help that person help you.

And above all, BE CREATIVE! If' you want to win people over, then give them something that fresh and represents YOUR style!

Good luck, and feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I'm learning everyday(literally), but I'll be more than happy to share what I know with you... :yaoming: