Karin Kanzuki 1.0

Noctis

I'm slowly working on Lambda and Lucy... I just decided that I need to make at least one of these SF/KoF/Whatever she is characters.

I'm not sure how to make her, though. I can't go for accuracy because, I've never played the game shes in or any other games related.

She'll have specials and supers, but would she be worth making even if she has a custom gameplay? Anyone think I can make a great Karin with my own style of gameplay (which I'm still trying to come up with...)?

Any ideas?

Posted Image

if you really want to go for it. But Pots karin is pretty beastly im not a street fighter major fan or anything so idk much about her other than shes a rich girl.

Karin is a spoiled rich girl that one day decided she'd be Sakura's rival. Besides creating her own fighting style (Kanzuki-ryū kakutōjutsu), she nagged Ken into giving her some advice. When Shadaloo starts to threaten Kanzuki Corp, she uses the family money to track them down and to find Sakura for a rematch (Karin did found Sakura, won but noticed it was a fluke). She's from Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 and is good for combos and follow-ups Yeah, former SF addicted here. I gave up keeping with Capcom

So Pots custom style is actually just a mix-up of multiple original styles? Maybe I should just make her do whatever looks natural. I'm not that great when it comes to imagination. Or! Seeing as her sprites aren't that different from the Hibiki I made.....how 'bout another TLR style? Hehehe. Wait, strike that. That was a real pain in the ass to make. Never again....but I am thinking of taking something from a game and attempting to put it into Mugen using Karen. That's all I can think of doing. Like Enslaved. I can make it so once you do a certain amount of attacks, you'll start to glow and you'll be able to release a super attack. I liked Karin because she seemed tsundere due to her spoiled personality and tsunderes are fun.