What is your favorite Mortal Kombat Character

FletchTheKID

yeah let me explain myself bout the ninja's. I dont hate the ninjas per say i hate when people pick them cause all people do is use keep away stragies and get unlegit wins cause all theyre doing is teleport, uppercut, teleport, projectile, teeport and repeat the process and then people think they have skill cause they unlegitly beat somebody using a near defenseless tactic. but besides the ranting i think the best ninja has to be noob saibot, female ninja milenna, and cyrax for cyber ninja

yeah let me explain myself bout the ninja's. I dont hate the ninjas per say i hate when people pick them cause all people do is use keep away stragies and get unlegit wins cause all theyre doing is teleport, uppercut, teleport, projectile, teeport and repeat the process and then people think they have skill cause they unlegitly beat somebody using a near defenseless tactic.

but besides the ranting i think the best ninja has to be noob saibot, female ninja milenna, and cyrax for cyber ninja

ugh you always think of them based on how they fight. how about for once thinking of how they are as awesome characters like what we are doing?

Easy, Overlord. We don't want you to get upset and start BLASTING anyone with large spheres of energy...lol. We can't convert them all. We just keep teleporting, throwing projectiles and WINNING until they get the point, homie. *Vegaz shoots ice at the ground...Yuki slips on his butt* Just teasing you , Yuki. No hard feelings, homie.

Easy, Overlord. We don't want you to get upset and start BLASTING anyone with large spheres of energy...lol. We can't convert them all. We just keep teleporting, throwing projectiles and WINNING until they get the point, homie.

*Vegaz shoots ice at the ground...Yuki slips on his butt*

Just teasing you , Yuki. No hard feelings, homie.

thing is yuki does this alot shits on a character just because of how spammy he is. Idc how they play (though it is awesome) i like the characters for who they are not how they play or how you can spam with them. please refer to me as Laharl, or Overlord Laharl. Its mainly just my title don't call people by titles lol. or i could just start calling you NEW MEMBER. :D but seriously lol i won't do that. Yuki knows I have nothing against him I am ALWAYS like this.

ah naw its cool. i mean besides the spear, ermacs telekeneis, and noobs attacks i dont really IMO see anything special bout sub zero or most of the other ninjas. reptile is usually also an exception. but i mean theyre way better character than the ninjas. i mean the special forces for example they enter every MK tournament against people that freezes people set other people on fire at will and other shit with powers. yet all three of them(Jax, sonya, and stryker) dont have shit(excluding sonya's projectile) but pure martial arts(and gunslinging for stryker). you gotta give them credit for that handicap.