ThurisaZ by MajicCD Updated

DELETED

1- I'm not crying about you not posting a damn video, but about not following the goddamn RULES

2- Why'd I download a character I don't give a single fuck from a series I don't care?

3- It's just bloody COMMON SENSE: you're looking at a file, any file on the internet, you want to know what are you going to get. Why I would download a character blindly if I'm not trying to find any rare characters?

4- Who in the Hell you think you are to say to anybody to get some sense of reality if you can't even do something as simple as following the rules?

5- If 3 different people says you're wrong, people who are around for longer than you and so far have been respecting you (it's not like you were deserving any), why you don't just get a grip or get out?

Im not really taking any sides, Im telling you to chill, since ur statement, "Happy Now?" made u look snobby, which is why Ultimecia replied like how she did. Its better to just post the video and reply something normal like "Ok, done", wouldve been better n wouldve avoided this chain of replies against you. Oh n ur kinda digging your own grave now by the replies you've been making in the thread, n the name calling, calling Ultimecia a "bitch" out of nowhere was unnecessary So Im just advising you to chillax, u forgot to post a preview, u should just accept that u forgot n apologize; n then just let it go

Simple: when I first came into this thread, I was "What is this character?" then I went to the site to see if there was a image and "Oh shit, what a waste of my time". Also, it's the rules And don't worry, V-Nix. Being called "bitch" by a fucktard don't affect me. But I'd recommend to lock this thread before the noob gets banned (not as if it's going to make any difference, he just might get himself burned in another thread)

hes kind of done this in many threads im kind of surprised he has no warning alredy. honestly I am going to give him one for doing that. its uncalled for.

Look, V-Nix is with me.

I posted the damn video, what's your problem now?

Why are you here then, bitch?

Dude u are really starting shit with one of the wrong ones here , Me & Ulti , will Help From a Few Other People Built the collections on this site, that ALOT of people come here n download, u should be kissing her ass & thank her for the Privlage , also shes one of the Boss man who owns this sites Fave people so id watch that one as well