Kanon ~

Okami

Was bored atm, my CF3 character creation is on hold for a bit (Chompoo being 25% done already). Just wanted to something challenging, and decided to do this XD. On the other hand, I'm still doing updates for... probably P-Ciel when I get the chance (*Shudders*)

Beta Testers: ArtistofLegacy. TotalDramaXtremist AssassinAzn Will call for last tester, hopefully someone that is experienced with coding. =3

I'm taking my time on this, should be accurate since I have Framedisplaydata going on, I'm analyzing it very slowly while testing the game and actually watching vids. =3, so it might take long to be released.

Thats good to hear, taking ur time n slowly testing, hope u get a good Meta System going on as well

With a few tweaks and there, it shouldn't be hard, I however would like to make it more better looking when Meta is activated, something like the explods being used by Ange.

More progress done, not much but its sufficient =)

Oh, btw, I need alpha/beta testers. Maximum of probably 2-4 people. So if you're interested and want to test for me, please post and I'll add you on the list and I will edit my first post for the testers that is signed up already.

More Progress on Kanon. Implemented 6 Normals, and I fixed the n.5C already. So if it looks awkward on video, I already fixed it later on.

Planning to do his 6C and 2A/2B/2C also.

His Slash FX will be implemented also, just have to reorganize that messy sprite sheet for the effects, but it will work, slowly.

Enjoy and I might release an Alpha for all users after I finished all his normals and prob some specials/supers. Probably.

Jump Attacks are done, I will upload a vid based on my SP (text needs to be new though =o=") of Kanon and his ports for the HD version as an alpha for now, and will finish him and release SP after(probably).

• 2 weeks later...

*Update* Finished all his specials.

PLANNING to finish at least 1-3 supers today for Kanon. And also adding a surprise after, O_O Will release his Beta when all his normal supers are done.

Well he's from OMK, the game is where I got the sprites from, I done most of the coding for him and made sure he operates well. I'm going to tweak his sounds (standing and crouching poses) with proper sounds and finish adding his fx for those later on also. I have lot of things to do, and I should start on super sometime soon as I'm busy doing something else atm, but I thank you guys for giving positive feedback ^^

"

Done all his supers, added some FX on him, going to add more fx on his slashes after. Tweaked some of his hittimes, and here's a showcase of some combos.

An update on Kanon ~ Enjoy ~