Multi Chars - "To Six" Edit Project

dura7ll3ur

• 2 months later...

UPDATE 14.04.24 : Just to announce that a bunch of tosix edits will come very soon.

Call it the first ToSix Event. 1 character a day. 17 days ready from now. Expect things to begin on may 5th.

++

Looking forward to it, Actually I wished you could make a new Last Samurai Battle game with all the Samurai Spirits and Last Blade characters in your ToSix Characters' style :awesome

event2014.png
Enter my so called first ToSix event. Since I took many late in this project this year, I challenged myself to edit 30 new character in a row. 24 ready for now. So what to expect for those characters? Still CNS and CMD basic edits to feet the 6 buttons MVC gameplay I'm so fond of. I didn't code new hypers or specials for them, they have the original ones made by the original creators. So, again, I am just sharing edits made by a fanatic 2d fighting geek. ++

Day 01 : Decapre edit.

decapre01.png

decapre02.png

http://www.duracelleur.com/mugen

You really made a ToSix-Goenitz I see. That surprises me as Goenitz, next to Rugal, is my favourite KoF boss character and since I'm quite satisfied in general with using your ToSix Style, having that combination available for M.U.G.E.N is pretty neat.

Now I shall soon see how this "new" Goenitz compares to his other versions!