My 1st W.I.P: Sauron (Primal Rage)

Skorp Vybez

I seriously didn't think makin a char for mugen was so difficult now i know why it takes so long for w.i.p.s to get finished....crap kills your wrist there was a time were i almost gave up on this w.i.p. cause it was killin me but ima stick to my guns and do the best i can to finish it heres what i started so far..

Stance

Posted Image

Posted Image

Turn Around

Posted Image

Crouch

Posted Image

Dizzy

Posted Image

Jump

Posted Image

Dead

Posted Image

If anyone would like to help me with this w.i.p. plz hit me up and p.s. i REALLY appreciate all the hardwork,effort,time that you mugen creators put into making things for mugen its wild how hard and how long it takes to do a char....i think ima stick to learnin stage making lolll :)

i can help you get skype.

also. honestly good creators (like myself) can finish a character in a day.

given we have everything we need.

Right the only problem that i have right now is that im missing his projectile attack and his shield lookin move attack i tryed searchin for a sprite sheet of him but to no avail so yea but i got someone helpin me from CVG with the coding and all and i have skype

about time someone makes something new awesome work bro keep up the good work

Thanks yea i feel you it urks me to see people waste there creative time making another ryu or another ken or somethin thats already made when they SHOULD be tryin to make chars that haven't been made yet...but yea after im done with sauron ima try to make armadon and blizzard and chaos aswell

it really makes me mad people keep wasting there talents on some shit that has been redone 50 times already sure some can make it better then others but whats the point its boring and really not that interesting iam not going to jump for joy and say oh wow i cant wait to go home to play him or her and see what new stuff to try you no so seeing something as this or just something simple even if it plays like shit or not its still interests me and incentive to me more to download it

thats what was killing my love for mugen, the billion same as before characters , or ones i just dont care to DL , thats why i love descolor he picks the most obscure games and makes characters from them ........... also listen to Ryon he knows his shit , ..... also , THANK YOU for not making a character thats been done a billion times

thats what was killing my love for mugen, the billion same as before characters , or ones i just dont care to DL , thats why i love descolor he picks the most obscure games and makes characters from them ........... also listen to Ryon he knows his shit , ..... also , THANK YOU for not making a character thats been done a billion times

that is why i got out of mugen in the first place back in 2008 thu some of 2009 then i went back into it for a little while

@ RAMza , no SND could take seconds. SFF file could take less than 30 minutes. its really the fine tuning. once your get your character up and working, you just gotta fine tune it to your desire.