If Samurai warriors 4 was made what would you like to see?

Zaibatsu

Rules 1.No fictional warriors! (EX BaoSanzang) 2.No guest stars! (EX ayane Ryu Hayabusa!) 3.True japan history! (No What Ifs!) 4.Put warrior's name and a little info on what they did in that period of time. 5.Go easy on the Create a warrior sysem! 6.Unique Non Playables are allowed but go easy there too! Hopefully everybody understands, now lets play nice and dream!

I'll start the topic first list of warriors I would like to see in SW4 Yasumasa Sakakibara - Partispated in Anegawa, Migatagahara, and even Osaka Summer campaign, after thos battle he was in charge of kanto! Nabufasa Baba - The man protected Katsuyori Takeda's retreat. The man fought 70 battle barely scratched. Nobuyuki Sanada - The man married Ina and battled against Tadakatsu Honda Unique Non Playable Characters Terumoto Mōri - He acted like the I can't do it guy. He sided with Ieyasu at Sekigahara, but at Osaka he sided with the Toyotomi, but surreneded to Ieyasu by presenting Hideyori's Head. Yohikage Asakura - Ally to the Azai but died against his own men but hey he would mke a nice NPC! Yoshiaki Mogami - Ally to the date forces. great for an NPC. Kojiro Katakura - Masamune Date's Body Guard, we need more date forces.

I Would Want The Following Officers Nabufasa Baba - He Was Like Tadakatsu Hondo But Of The Takaeda Honda Tadatomo - Kills Sanada Yukimura During Battle of Tennōji But Dies.. I Can Only Imagine They Make Him Cool Like They Did For Sima Shi In DW7 Honda Tadamasa - Is A Lot Like Sima Zhao Of DW7 Add Him Konishi Yukinaga - His Father Was A Wealth Sakai Merchant He Was Kiyomasa Kato Dear Friend Both Where In The 7 Year War Both Captured The Lands Of Busan and Seoul. Gamō Ujisato - Saved Nobunaga Oda's Family And Assisted Hideyoshi In Yamazaki, Komaki and Nagakute, And Shiuzgate. Unique Non Playables Charcacter Sorin Otomo - Munshiege Tachinbana Lord He Would Make A Great NPC! Dosetsu Tachinbana - Munshiege Tachinbana Father It Would Be Cool To See Yoshihiro Shimazu Fight This Dude. I Want To See More Conflict In The Kyushu Lands

• 2 months later...

Nagahide Niwa (丹羽 長秀)

He served as a retainer to the Oda clan. He married Nobunaga's adopted daughter.

His battles are : Battle of Anegawa, Battle of Nagashino, Battle against Honganji (in Kyoto, with the boss, Magoichi Saika), Battle of Tedorigawa, Battle of Odani Castle.

May 15, 1585, he died. (From the disease, but some theories say he committed suicide.)

Unique Non playable Character:

Ii Naomasa (井伊 直政)

He is regarded as one of the Four Guardians of the Tokugawa along with Honda Tadakatsu, Sakakibara Yasumasa, and Sakai Tadatsugu.

His battles are : Battle of Sekigahara and Battle of Komaki-Nagakute

Nagahide Niwa (丹羽 長秀)

He served as a retainer to the Oda clan. He married Nobunaga's adopted daughter.

His battles are : Battle of Anegawa, Battle of Nagashino, Battle against Honganji (in Kyoto, with the boss, Magoichi Saika), Battle of Tedorigawa, Battle of Odani Castle.

May 15, 1585, he died. (From the disease, but some theories say he committed suicide.)

Unique Non playable Character:

Ii Naomasa (井伊 直政)

He is regarded as one of the Four Guardians of the Tokugawa along with Honda Tadakatsu, Sakakibara Yasumasa, and Sakai Tadatsugu.

His battles are : Battle of Sekigahara and Battle of Komaki-Nagakute

Nice i heard Nagahide Niwa was removed data in Samurai Warriors 3, as for Naomasa li... they added his mom but not him thats dissapointing!