Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

Some observations that im sure you've noticed 1) Blue - blaz? 2) Diamonds are cut off 3) Portraits should touch the inner edge of the frame as outer edge looks weird 4) Middle frame behind the box's is for what? 5) Orb thing doesnt look centred 6) What happens when a stage name exceeds the size of the box? i guess you could get the box to expand depending on the length of the text with some custom font work 7) bgm select text i guess you'll erase 8)Personally i dont think the small portrait boxs should touch the edge of the screen With some work i think it could be a nice screenpack

Some observations that im sure you've noticed

1) Blue - blaz?

2) Diamonds are cut off

3) Portraits should touch the inner edge of the frame as outer edge looks weird

4) Middle frame behind the box's is for what?

5) Orb thing doesnt look centred

6) What happens when a stage name exceeds the size of the box? i guess you could get the box to expand depending on the length of the text with some custom font work

7) bgm select text i guess you'll erase

8)Personally i dont think the small portrait boxs should touch the edge of the screen

With some work i think it could be a nice screenpack

Ya, I'm going to make some improvements after, this is just one day of work, about that, Im planning to add a layer on top of the portrait to make it bordered, don't worry. Blue Blaz, lol just a decoration thing, but if you try to flip it, it looks weird, so I did the japanese way xD.

Orb is not centered atm, I think its the coordinates, but I'll fix it (to due time). The middle frame is for visual purposes, I liked having it there but I guess I should take that out? For the stages, I'm planning to resize the fonts smaller (and recutting them).

Meh, I wanted to add more slots, I guess I can just take the sides off to make it look nice, which is an easy fix OR not add characters at all on those edges o-O.

Anyways, I'm planning to revamp, since its technically not finished atm, but its good for now =3

EDIT: Fixed the borders for Big ports, and I aligned the circle properly o-o" planning to leave the select "ports" like that for now, unless there is another good idea that is. Going to erase bgm select and blue blaz later on and add something else o-o, and I will try to make the font smaller, if I don't feel lazy to cut again D=

Don't know about the diamonds, but is it a major issue? o-o

REVAMPED PIC:

Posted Image

Is it a bit better? I'm fixing the fonts atm =o

Here my new roster with my own portrait made these portraits its not from the orginal screen pack so I made it my self :D and because I don't like over populated slot character here my ^-^ roster and let keep at it with cool roster going :D

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...