Post Ur Roster Picture & Roster Mugen Videos

Yuyustars

On 9/23/2015 at 3:40 PM, SSBK65 said:

Changed my roster around a lot, organized some chars by series and got some new ones.

pnfhed80qtsxnwczg.jpg

And this old Niji roster is nostalgic. All the way back from 2002.

s295079zqzztu6kzg.jpg

I've also noticed that you've updated your roster A LOT, judging by your new videos. Maybe you could show off your newest roster, maybe?

On 7.5.2014 at 9:10 PM, Dragon Sam said:

My Dragon Ball roster, a collection of Dragon Ball characters by various author :goodmood:

E2e4z1i.png

Hey, i'm using the same Screenpack as you and i try to make my own Dragonball Collection because this Screenpack is amazing for it, but on my Screenpack i don't have the font that you have. How can i change that?

WJE1woe.png

14 hours ago, Retro Edge said:

Hey, i'm using the same Screenpack as you and i try to make my own Dragonball Collection because this Screenpack is amazing for it, but on my Screenpack i don't have the font that you have. How can i change that?

I got that font from SFxTK lifebars. I don't have that font anymore, if you want it you can get it here http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sfxt-mugen-1-0-updated-290612-142077.0.html

Of course you need to download the whole screenpack.

How to change the font is, you open the system file, find font under [Files] and just change it with the font you want. If i'm not wrong, the font that use name1.def. If not, just changing the other font, you will find it.

On 29.1.2016 at 8:45 AM, Dragon Sam said:

I got that font from SFxTK lifebars. I don't have that font anymore, if you want it you can get it here http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sfxt-mugen-1-0-updated-290612-142077.0.html

Of course you need to download the whole screenpack.

How to change the font is, you open the system file, find font under [Files] and just change it with the font you want. If i'm not wrong, the font that use name1.def. If not, just changing the other font, you will find it.

Thank you very much!! :)

Can i ask you one more question? There is something i don't understand yet.

How did you make your edges so smooth? To get the pictures in to the game i have to change a pic from "RGB-Color" to "Indexed" in Photoshop, so that Fighter Factoy can work with it. But if i do that, my edges get very sharp, but i can see on your picture that, somehow, it don't have to look like that. Can you explain how to avoid that?

PmVaR0o.png

8 hours ago, Retro Edge said:

Thank you very much!! :)

Can i ask you one more question? There is something i don't understand yet.

How did you make your edges so smooth? To get the pictures in to the game i have to change a pic from "RGB-Color" to "Indexed" in Photoshop, so that Fighter Factoy can work with it. But if i do that, my edges get very sharp, but i can see on your picture that, somehow, it don't have to look like that. Can you explain how to avoid that?

PmVaR0o.png

That because I'm saving my port in PNG format. I'm using this screenpack on mugen 1.1

12 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

That because I'm saving my port in PNG format. I'm using this screenpack on mugen 1.1

I'm using 1.1 too but i can't get it to work with non indexed PNG. Fighter Factory always says:

Y6qeISM.png

And if i index them, i get this sharp edges, direct after clicking on indexed, in photoshop. So its not something that Mugen does.

What did i make wrong?

7 hours ago, Retro Edge said:

I'm using 1.1 too but i can't get it to work with non indexed PNG. Fighter Factory always says:

Y6qeISM.png

And if i index them, i get this sharp edges, direct after clicking on indexed, in photoshop. So its not something that Mugen does.

What did i make wrong?

Just hit ok. The image will be loaded.

After you done, go to sprites tab and choose save as

1J1JPYP.png