Mugen Battle Girls ( No Hentai ) UPDATE

7th

OK guys this time i make a stop in my mugenr reborn 4 HD and just showing my new screenpack HD Mugen Battle Girls, this time i want make a roster between the girls that most popular games in ps2 ps3 arcade, etc, like king of fighters, street fighters, arcana heart, vanguards princess, melty blood, etc.. i know maybe u can find som any mugen like this i guess, i just want give my personal desings with another phew things like conversations before he match begin betweens the girls, make enemy in the game, try to use the same effects, hit sparks and that things, of course with the autors permisssion, well more or lees is that i want make, here just phew images and a video showing the select, menu etc, this need better music, cursor and etc but this is just the first beta, comments and advice pls :) thx u

IMAGES

Posted Image

---------

Posted Image

---------

Posted Image

---------

Posted Image

VERSUS UPDATE

Posted ImageImage Hosting

VIDEO VERSUS ANIMATION

VIDEO

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbE8lncGDAM

See ya next update :)

I'm sorry, no fking hentai characters, they are annoying.

i wont use hentai chars lol.. i dont like it and i want a serious battle girls game :) dont worry SxVector i love so much ur vanguard princess chars and with ur permission weil be kool if i can use phew chars on my game :)

Its fine, as long as you give me credit.

sure i will :)

OMG this a girls dream.....wait A guys dream no wait....... OMG there soo cool its mugen fans dream XD O.o how did u manage to get the font for the powerpuff girl logo font o.o very nice indeed :O

thx u so much yuyu long time no see i never forget that u give me my nickname :) nice to see u again

Lol, I usually like HD mugens, the problem is putting them in the right resolution for every single dam stage/char and I need a better processor because Im using a laptop >_<

yeh this is the only problem :P but iam using laptop too :) dont worry

no hentai he says then you see the select screen of the girls panties showing.

also is that the Powerpuff Girl's font for the title screen?

panties no is hentai .. maybe a little echi and yes is pp font

Btw, is the screenpack is going to be .exe compiled? People might want to have custom chars in it, and maybe editing the amount of slots too. (=

no this time i will make a ppl version, i mean a screenpack with out chars and maybe ill add more slots,ill give portraits psd etc... but im working in the screenpack yet :) ill try to finish soon :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...