Ultiɱℯciɑ

Devil May Cry

20120424205155-7469d19b.png

Click the author names to download.

Hi-res characters

20120424205120-f8c67e65.png20120424205220-c61fdf57.pngg2pYvth.png20120424205208-5389cf0b.png

[DMC3] Dante by Bugya - Old Version || [DMC 3] Vergil by Bugya - Old Version - CR's Edit || [DMC4] Dante by YamatoSir-Mc-Forte's Edit - Unknown Author's Edit ||  [DMC4] Nero by CaWO4

Low-res characters

m1GJ0ji.pngs8wK4hr.pngXNDCF93.pngs72AK9x.png

[DMC3] Dante by Shin Mako || [DMC3] Dante by Alexlexus || [Project X Zone] Lady by Betalille / [DMC4] Trish by Arumikan

eyxlZil.png

[Project X Zone] Dante by Cliff-A

Stages

Devil May Cry Stage Collection

I think this should go in collections? its got a few ppl and i can start adding stages to it besides other versions of them can be made to so yeah id leave it here ryon

Usually Original are characters that are both original creations and original sprites, right? There are the bazillion Len clones and they are considered "Edited from Melty Blood" or the many Kulas. Some of them consider them "Original characters" even if they are using sprites from some other games. I put them on Capcom because they aren't fan characters, they are Capcom. Like the many anime characters like Lerouch made using Melty Blood. Well, you guys are the bosses, I'm only the girl with a nice ass ;p

yeah i only see you as a nice ass. but the difference between kula and len edits is that, those have a BASE, and the base is the original kula and len. these guys do not there made from scratch. like you know that Kula that is hand drawn and in her panties or something? thats ORIGINAL, even though she belongs to SNK, someone drew her.

Duke Nukem Forevernever

Muhahaha DNT NEED IT!!! http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png

Usually Original are characters that are both original creations and original sprites, right? There are the bazillion Len clones and they are considered "Edited from Melty Blood" or the many Kulas. Some of them consider them "Original characters" even if they are using sprites from some other games.

I put them on Capcom because they aren't fan characters, they are Capcom. Like the many anime characters like Lerouch made using Melty Blood.

Well, you guys are the bosses, I'm only the girl with a nice ass ;p

ive never seen it yet, and im the black guy lol

You might as well make Cici's ass a topic

Since y'all still talkin bout it.

i cant believe i missed this whole thing , ulti mentioning her ass,tohno pissing on the Tree, all of this, that was a great read, as bad i felt i had to laugh http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//laugh.png