Evil Dan Arcade Run

Drunk Ryu

WOW wats dat stage on the 3rd challenge?

Stage is called Ninja Training.

how ru selecting chars 2 fight against cuzzo?

Not sure exactly what your asking.... If you mean how am I fighting them in vs mode against the AI. I press ctrl+2 before the fight starts to set the other player to AI.

1.Great job lord Zio I always liked your mugen video and the character chooses. 2. I love to see how you play your mugen and this give me an idea how I can brush my skill as a female fighter ^^. well keep great work on your video I sure enjoy them ^^

see i'm good with everyone, i can play very well with almost any character. problem is, my most favorite of characters Terry Bogard, I want a great version of him thats not cheap or over powered and has ALL of his moves.. i just havent found a good one.

actually... you sorta are but close. he is a artist, he's drawn in much better detail but he prefers that style for his mugen work. about 1 maybe 2 years ago he entered a contest for the best amatuer video director and won, he then signed a contract with some company. i dont know all the details, but i voted for him in the contest, his video was badass.

Chunny played fine. It was MAI that was stiff. It also wasnt fair how Mai's AI was able to chain combo's so quickly. Cause when your playing as her, you cant combo like the AI does. Nice fight, I did both, but I used chunli first. Both cause shes sexy and Im pretty decent with her. Mai is sexy too.

Wow.... I really didnt know that Venom's damage was so high. I should have used a different one. The second match was good. You spam a hell of alot of projectiles. But you put up a pretty good fight. I hope on challenge 3 you dont use someone that can spam alot of projectiles or do WAY too much damage.