Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryoucchi

Maple Story

84 posts in this topic

lSIc9ja.png

Click the author names below the images to download! Red text means a character is offline.

CHARACTER SELECT

HUMANS

ydj2CMC.png ikw7LHZ.png fyd1NBO.png Gzssyvx.png Gz7V3fl.png Wg4SoTb.png

Lance: DarkCipherLucius || Cipher Sin: DarkCipherLucius || Killa Jax: DarkCipherLucius || Leila: DarkCipherLucius || Im War: DarkCipherLucius || Antherica: DarkCipherLucius

IqkTCZA.png Co9eiJy.png ABTNCAq.png kAORZDy.png qstNtWr.png FPbR1yJ.png

Soldier: 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL || Youkumo: 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL || Ling Fengling: 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL || Female BossThe Doctor || WarriorThe Doctor || Hero: Setsugetsu

7f9sUUn.png 

Mage: Dark Ruler

ZAp0ptT.png 6UE6KGy.png L3dAzWP.png phrIIqE.png mSzP3jf.png PYvLmNu.png

iPrestonXD40: AkaPrestonXD || Andesh: AkaPrestonXD || AntonyAho: AkaPrestonXD || AronKwak: AkaPrestonXD || BananaChipx: AkaPrestonXD || Bran: AkaPrestonXD

ZKIWmZ8.png 2RZThkN.png CRPeYJ7.png tCxvBjs.png aF94aQv.png AJnaAZD.png

Catharsis: AkaPrestonXD || FlammingFire: AkaPrestonXD || Friendless: AkaPrestonXD || historio: AkaPrestonXD || iPrestonKill: AkaPrestonXD ||  Jackie: AkaPrestonXD 

Pk9xxlH.png 1k2KfVO.png 8uL622o.png 76gWxkx.png zXqJ7vZ.png wV3ZHvB.png

jayciea: AkaPrestonXD || Jicu: AkaPrestonXD || k3mikee: AkaPrestonXD || KioHeart: AkaPrestonXD || Koan: AkaPrestonXD || Lyricals: AkaPrestonXD

pNE7KqY.png zSlrOkj.png l8obgi7.png shP8494.png el0UCtH.png YhyijhG.png

Magiliene: AkaPrestonXD || MrsTeddys: AkaPrestonXD || MrTeddys: AkaPrestonXD || MyTheary: AkaPrestonXD || Phat: AkaPrestonXD || Paradises: AkaPrestonXD 

z6lmNmh.png wJi1sUs.png kNBF7rI.png YbLEXNm.png j59jh1o.png QukBR5G.png

Puggss: AkaPrestonXD || Risult: AkaPrestonXD || Roey: AkaPrestonXD || Samiku: AkaPrestonXD || Scrolled: AkaPrestonXD || SteathyDog: AkaPrestonXD 

TpCUgvM.png EEhoTUc.png SHQyeA6.png yATVWxT.png tUoorTY.png X6yUVWi.png

Stylist: AkaPrestonXD || SweetSorbi: AkaPrestonXD || TheBrendan12: AkaPrestonXD || Trilium: AkaPrestonXD || YurikaNijino: AkaPrestonXD || Zyvr: AkaPrestonXD 

eLUfR1r.png vgUE03q.png tgxHm9l.png 4YGOcB2.png ga6MnKN.png iUmOlWe.png

Disastifide: AkaPrestonXD || heartstilas: AkaPrestonXD || iincrease: AkaPrestonXD || Misaur: AkaPrestonXD || NesasBlade: AkaPrestonXD || pvht: AkaPrestonXD 

79tT0Pw.png tMNvRZH.png

RachelFailz: AkaPrestonXD || Veroria: AkaPrestonXD 

REPTILES & AMPHIBIANS

5PcSlBZ.png 6kXkKoM.png 7yZRZMO.png 2K09ynS.png szG2pFm.png Pt2K6Cu.png

Manon: The Doctor || Brexton: The Doctor || Crocodile: The Doctor || Big Toad: The Doctor || Igloo Turtle: The Doctor || Python: Eggbomber101 [Vore / NSFW]

lA0Haxr.png hAQpbEi.png 93LcdN1.png

Leviathan: Dark Ruler || Dark Cornian: Dark Ruler || Drake: Dark Ruler

LAND CREATURES

63yeHUj.png 1a2nbqd.png UIXwwDH.png fh1OkQF.png 7sKLEcr.png k6X9wSX.png

Tae Roon: The Doctor || Hogull: The Doctor || Griffey: The Doctor || Pink Been: The Doctor || Mano: The Doctor || Giant Centipede: The Doctor

EGnpFqk.png hrgCnOl.png 4p4ieSQ.png X6zkpLq.png dfc1NtB.png

Chlorotrap: The Doctor || Xerxes: Dark Ruler || Blue Kentaurus: Storm0062 || OlyOly: 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL || Tamamushihime: 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

SEA CREATURES

f3FsIdR.png nPZlfD2.png ZZbGpOS.png ngwyvDF.png BRN8zzF.png 52cu22O.png BIRj0Pr.png 

Serph: The Doctor || Fish: The Doctor || King Clang: The Doctor || Octopus: The Doctor || Time Whale: The Doctor || Peeking Lord: The Doctor || PianusThe Doctor

SLIMES

fAugVNA.png KhLiIE4.png s8D401z.png faZl58f.png 2dbWBJ5.png

Green SlimeThe Doctor || BubblingThe Doctor || Devil SlimeThe Doctor || King SlimeThe Doctor || Xmas SlimeThe Doctor

PLANTS & MUSHROOMS

Y4BQz3K.png sjIGhe6.png CvAgknB.png 6IzW4fl.png 7oFXdYY.png dHv0oaW.png

Tomato: The Doctor  || Poison Tree: The Doctor || Mushroom Mom: The Doctor || Mushroom Dad: The Doctor || Orange Mushroom: The Doctor || Berserkie: The Doctor

GOLEMS & ROCKS

BPm8vNd.png 2h4CrXe.png 3sLVQEK.png PIZJ3FX.png

Metal Golem: Dark Ruler || Poison Golem:  The Doctor || Nest Golem:  The Doctor || Mixed Golem:  The Doctor

GHOSTS & UNDEADS

Ut4X1GF.png o2igQjf.png XwVRUYe.png 2KEWtW3.png CGfXiLm.png

Papa: The Doctor || Skelegon: Dark Ruler || Spirit of Rock: Dark Ruler || Sailor Ghost: Storm0062 || Olivia: 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

MECHAS

ozUutDe.png LqlRQXH.png ZVOG85h.png WoD8wOt.png 65w1Sdh.png 3kevKs4.png pXCG5lF.png

Droy: The Doctor || Frankenroid: The Doctor || P. Clock: The Doctor || Snack Bar: The Doctor || Timer: The Doctor || Boombox:  The Doctor || Alishar: Dark Ruler

GIANT BOSSES

2lxHMt2.png ScFqhOG.png fRlEk4N.png SqM8qf5.png

Horntail:  Dark Ruler [1.1 Only] || Vellum: Dark Ruler || Bergamot: Dark Ruler || Zakum: Dark Ruler [1.1 Only]

RECREATED CHARACTERS

WB2c2Cr.png

Nagi: Nagi

MISSING CHARACTERS

Fishies by The Doctor

And some more that i couldn't locate.

ADD-ONS SELECT

Maple Story Lifebars by DCL [Winmugen+/320x240]

FULL GAME SELECT

Maple Story Full Game by AkaPrestonXD

Gotcha. So he made over 40 characters? Haha, i'll gonna grab them and add them to the list.

go on youtube he made a hell of alot almost to the 100 mark

wow, nice work right here, im not so much a Fan of this, but i really do dig the monsters of this series

Ah, thanks Brock! I'm started this collection with only 7 characters...didn't know there was a shitload of them, thanks to Slyph that linked me to Skulper's site lol. I'm add a link to Skulper's characters pack too.

I tried some of the Doctors Maple Story Characters. ...I guess I was kind of hoping for something more, though. They make decent boss Mugen Characters, but lousy playable ones. I guess they were meant to be boss characters. ...Then again, I didn't try all of them.

Strange, I could download Fishies without any problems in the past

me too in faact i think i still have him

Updated the thread with Dark Ruler's Bergamot and Setsugetsu's Maple Hero. @Sho That's the same pack i posted above, or not? Also can you upload the Fishies individually so i can add it? Sorry i can't DL anything from 2shared for some reason lol.

i dont think so. and sure ill upload it not sure why you cant download it from 2share but sure i can do that for you

Ty sho, i'll update this one once i get the internet in my home fixed. can't do anything now since i use net cafe connection lol.

Oh lol my bad. I think that's the character file since the name is similar lol.

lol its cool no one would be abke to know the different unless they downloaded it