Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryoucchi

Maple Story

68 posts in this topic

lSIc9ja.png

Click the author names below the images to download! Red text means a character is offline.

CHARACTER SELECT

HUMANS

ydj2CMC.pngikw7LHZ.png fyd1NBO.png Gzssyvx.png Gz7V3fl.png Wg4SoTb.png

Lance by DCL (MVC) || Cipher Sin by DCL (MVC) || Killa Jax by DCL (MVC) || Leila by DCL (MVC) || Im War by DCL (MVC)

Antherica by DCL (MVC)

IqkTCZA.png kAORZDy.png qstNtWr.png 7f9sUUn.png FPbR1yJ.png ABTNCAq.png

Soldier by 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL || F. Boss by The Doctor || Warrior by The Doctor || Mage by Dark Ruler || Hero by Setsugetsu

Ling Fegling by 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

Co9eiJy.png

Youkumo by 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

REPTILES & AMPHIBIANS

5PcSlBZ.png lA0Haxr.png 6kXkKoM.png 7yZRZMO.png hAQpbEi.png 2K09ynS.png

Manon by The Doctor || Leviathan by Dark Ruler || Brexton by The Doctor || Crocodile by The Doctor || Dark Cornian by Dark Ruler

Big Toad by The Doctor

93LcdN1.png szG2pFm.png Pt2K6Cu.png

Drake by Dark Ruler || Igloo Turtle by The Doctor || Python by Eggbomber101 [NSFW / Vore]

LAND CREATURES

hrgCnOl.png 4p4ieSQ.png 63yeHUj.png 1a2nbqd.png UIXwwDH.png fh1OkQF.png

Xerxes by Dark Ruler || Blue Kentaurus by Storm0062 || Tae Roon by The Doctor || Hogull by The Doctor || Griffey by The Doctor 

Pink Been by The Doctor 

7sKLEcr.png k6X9wSX.png EGnpFqk.png X6zkpLq.png dfc1NtB.png

Mano by The Doctor || Giant Centipede by The Doctor || Chlorotrap & Sylgie by The Doctor || OlyOly by  迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

Tamamushihime by  迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

SEA CREATURES

f3FsIdR.png nPZlfD2.png ZZbGpOS.png ngwyvDF.png BRN8zzF.png 52cu22O.png

Serph by The Doctor || Fish by The Doctor || King Clang by The Doctor || Octopus by The Doctor || Time Whale by The Doctor 

Peeking Lord by The Doctor

BIRj0Pr.png

Pianus by The Doctor

SLIMES

fAugVNA.png s8D401z.png KhLiIE4.png faZl58f.png 2dbWBJ5.png

Green Slime by The Doctor || Bubbling by The Doctor || Devil Slime by The Doctor || King Slime by The Doctor || Xmas Slime by The Doctor

PLANTS & MUSHROOMS

Y4BQz3K.png sjIGhe6.png CvAgknB.png 6IzW4fl.png 7oFXdYY.png dHv0oaW.png

Watermelon & Tomato by The Doctor  || Poison Tree by The Doctor || Mushroom Mom by The Doctor || Mushroom Dad by The Doctor 

Orange Mushroom by The Doctor / Bacal & Berserkie by The Doctor

GOLEMS & ROCKS

BPm8vNd.png 2h4CrXe.png 3sLVQEK.png PIZJ3FX.png

Metal Golem by Dark Ruler || Poison Golem by The Doctor || Nest Golem by The Doctor || Mixed Golem by The Doctor

GHOSTS & UNDEADS

Ut4X1GF.png o2igQjf.png 2KEWtW3.png XwVRUYe.png CGfXiLm.png

Papa by The Doctor || Skelegon by Dark Ruler || Sailor Ghost by Storm0062 || Spirit of Rock by Dark Ruler || Olivia by 迾攷茛瑯玸FXNULL

MECHAS

ozUutDe.png LqlRQXH.png ZVOG85h.png WoD8wOt.png 65w1Sdh.png pXCG5lF.png

Droy by The Doctor || Frankenroid by The Doctor || Papulatus Clock by The Doctor || Snack Bar by The Doctor || Timer by The Doctor

Alishar by Dark Ruler

3kevKs4.png

Boombox & Petrifighter by The Doctor

GIANT BOSSES

2lxHMt2.png ScFqhOG.png fRlEk4N.png SqM8qf5.png

Horntail by Dark Ruler [1.1 Only] || Vellum by Dark Ruler || Bergamot by Dark Ruler || Zakum by Dark Ruler [1.1 Only]

RECREATED CHARACTERS

WB2c2Cr.png

Nagi by Nagi

MISSING CHARACTERS

Fishies by The Doctor

And some more that i couldn't locate.

ADD-ONS SELECT

Maple Story Lifebars by DCL [Winmugen+/320x240]

sanae.png

Releases | Deviantart | Tumblr | Twitter

''Even if you hurt me or choose not to be my friend anymore, you will always be my Best Friend....''

Gotcha. So he made over 40 characters? Haha, i'll gonna grab them and add them to the list.

go on youtube he made a hell of alot almost to the 100 mark

Updated, i'll add Fishies and Papulatus Clock later. EDIT: Okay..Fishies seems had an invalid link here.

sanae.png

''Even if you hurt me or choose not to be my friend anymore, you will always be my Best Friend....''

Thanks to Banned Story aka Maple Simulator ( http://www.maplesimulator.com/ ) this type of character is really easy to do. The sprites are taken care of. :P

card.png

350px.png

Check out my webcomic for fans of anime and videogames, Slyphorama!

Follow me on Twitter, if you want. @ me and I'll follow you :D https://twitter.com/#!/Slyphoria

Proud Creator of the Touhou Project Collection, the Puella Magi Madoka Magica Collection, and the Azumanga Daioh Collection.

The Haruhi Collection too. And the Lucky Star Collection. And the And the BlazBlue Collection.

wow, nice work right here, im not so much a Fan of this, but i really do dig the monsters of this series

batros_by_kevin_sharpe_full_1_by_kevin_s

My Reason For Living  My little Demon Joesph Jr ,My Beautiful Wife Malissa & My Demon Princess Lilly 
R.I.P Dad i miss u everyday 

Ah, thanks Brock! I'm started this collection with only 7 characters...didn't know there was a shitload of them, thanks to Slyph that linked me to Skulper's site lol. I'm add a link to Skulper's characters pack too.

sanae.png

I tried some of the Doctors Maple Story Characters. ...I guess I was kind of hoping for something more, though. They make decent boss Mugen Characters, but lousy playable ones. I guess they were meant to be boss characters. ...Then again, I didn't try all of them.

LO1Vv73.gif Mega Evil Ninja Slurpuff STRIKES AGAIN!!! http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-86635112

As i said, the link to fishies is broken, and oh, i had read your pm, i'll going to add Bergamot later

sanae.png

Strange, I could download Fishies without any problems in the past

me too in faact i think i still have him

Updated the thread with Dark Ruler's Bergamot and Setsugetsu's Maple Hero. @Sho That's the same pack i posted above, or not? Also can you upload the Fishies individually so i can add it? Sorry i can't DL anything from 2shared for some reason lol.

sanae.png

i dont think so. and sure ill upload it not sure why you cant download it from 2share but sure i can do that for you

Ty sho, i'll update this one once i get the internet in my home fixed. can't do anything now since i use net cafe connection lol.

sanae.png

Yea, the author's link is invalid...and hard to track it down on the net.

But i think this one? http://www.2shared.com/file/0yrKokCJ/fishies.html

I couldn't dl anything from 2shared, could you dl and verify that's the Fishies char Sho?

sanae.png

Oh lol my bad. I think that's the character file since the name is similar lol.

lol its cool no one would be abke to know the different unless they downloaded it