Help Wanted: River City Girls Kyoko and Misako for MUGEN

JTDaddy17

Question

K6666 Orochi, who is a well known MUGEN dev, has thrown in the towel for any future MUGEN projects. One of which was Kyoko from River City Girls, which I was very excited of getting for my MUGEN passion project. But now since he's quit, his upcoming Kyoko fighter will never see the light of day anymore unfortunately... which was a severe blow to my MUGEN project. I'm asking if anyone who can make a good Kyoko and Misako fighter for MUGEN, I have their sprites and I would love to see them get into the MUGEN community, I will provide you the sprites when someone accepts this request of mine. I need someone who is really good at making well balanced characters with bringing everything that the character possesses in terms of their abilities, attacks, references, etc. I would greatly appreciate it if someone went out of their way and heard my plea. Because my game is in hiatus until then... I will literally sing praises about you, if you guys take my request and make it a reality. Many thanks!

3 answers to this question