Jesuszilla is taking character commissions.

Sir Ghostler

Jesuszilla has recently started taking character commissions. http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/en/contact

Commission Info

MUGEN character commissions are now OPEN!

The base commission price is $350 USD for one character in CvS2, CFJ, PotS, or VSav system. Be advised that this is only the base price; the total may be more and therefore must be negotiated beforehand at my own discretion to determine a suitable cost.

RULES:
- Payment and project requirements must be provided before I will begin work. This shall be done through a PayPal invoice that I will send to you. 
- Other methods of payment are not accepted. No exceptions.
- Any other system requires research, and thus, a higher price (an additional cost which will be at least $10 USD) needs to be negotiated at my discretion.
- Any additional project requirements provided after I have begun work may require additional charges depending on the amount of work required.
$50 USD will be subtracted from the total if a properly aligned SFF with all the character sprites is provided, so doing so is encouraged. If you mislead me (and I will check), intentionally or otherwise, I will place the project on hold and we will discuss your options.
- I will work as quickly as I can in any given situation, but any project with a deadline will require additional negotions.
- I do not do sprites or color separation. Please ensure your character has all required animations for the system. I can provide you with a list of contacts who can get the job done, but be advised that they may not necessarily be open.
- Additional project requirements beyond a simple conversion must be provided in plain English.
- I will not work with NSFW material such as hentai or fetish characters. No exceptions.
- If I feel the need to stop due to higher priorities, I shall inform you of the situation and refund you in full if requested.

You'll need to contact him via Twitter. https://twitter.com/Jesuszilla_TM

• 3 months later...

$350 for a base character? Really... like... I get making characters is challenging, but I didn't think it was that challenging. Like, I suppose if you're like... requesting original sprites and such, then yeah, that would make sense, but let's say you just want someone to port a character over... then what? I dunno. I like the idea of being able to pay people to make characters playable in MUGEN, but if the cost is this much, then I'd rather them just not exist. I mean hell, I'm even okay with people just doing spriteswaps, so long as the spriteswaps actually look good.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:27 AM, jo19sh92 said:

$350 for a base character? Really... like... I get making characters is challenging, but I didn't think it was that challenging. Like, I suppose if you're like... requesting original sprites and such, then yeah, that would make sense, but let's say you just want someone to port a character over... then what? I dunno. I like the idea of being able to pay people to make characters playable in MUGEN, but if the cost is this much, then I'd rather them just not exist. I mean hell, I'm even okay with people just doing spriteswaps, so long as the spriteswaps actually look good.

Slowpoke aside, knowing how good Jz is as a coder as well as a nigh perfectionist, 350$ is cheap af for the coding alone and you just simply don't understand how tiring it is to get things work just like source.

Also , the only reason this offer is not taken because it is fake as Jz did not make this offer (his account was hacked and the hacker posted this offer to scam other people).

9 hours ago, Mr.Giang said:

Slowpoke aside, knowing how good Jz is as a coder as well as a nigh perfectionist, 350$ is cheap af for the coding alone and you just simply don't understand how tiring it is to get things work just like source.

Also , the only reason this offer is not taken because it is fake as Jz did not make this offer (his account was hacked and the hacker posted this offer to scam other people).

Ah, I see. Well... if this was real, I'll be honest, I would be willing to pay that amount (despite honestly not wanting to do that) for a few characters. I mean, especially if I could get a source accurate creation of something, although it definitely wouldn't be in the styles mention, I prefer more custom stuff.

23 hours ago, jo19sh92 said:

Ah, I see. Well... if this was real, I'll be honest, I would be willing to pay that amount (despite honestly not wanting to do that) for a few characters. I mean, especially if I could get a source accurate creation of something, although it definitely wouldn't be in the styles mention, I prefer more custom stuff.

Those kinds of prices wouldn't be the first time, you ever taken a look at DDR's commissions lol?

Realistically with him, your just paying for the sprites, DDR was good back then, he's pretty... Well... I think his homepage speaks for itself with how 1999's it is.

Outside of that Commissions haven't ever really been a big thing in Mugen, largely due to Mugen's Status as a free game and in-turn alot of the younger-non paid people it attracts.

Trust me, I've offered Paypal to people for private characters (I'm that much of a collector), and every single one of them rejected my offer on the grounds of they won't take/deal with money largely because most of them can't. With the only next best option is some stupidly hard trades (IE MugenMason's Stages, which some of which later released out in the public, and he had a cry baby tantrum about it, similar story with SannoTohno 2nd after HLC's characters were re-leaked from the private scene which led him to get neo-political with people and labeling people who were responsible.)

Ok that went off topic fast, anywho. Jesuszilla has been around for a long time, he's got alot under his belt, I'm sure some dedicated Mugenites who want X in the game will get it and gladly pay for it too.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Jesuszilla is a Legendary Veteran of MUGEN for for $350 you'll get what your money worth everything include panty shot 😄

again he's a legend and 100% sure it will be worth it but his account was hack? i means seriously a coder can be hack hmm