CF3 Zumbi/ZumbiAzul WIP

Okami

NEXT WIP?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i was wondering if u were going to do his other form as well ..... looks preety bad ass ..... :attack: oh also were u said u either do them seperate or as one... i say as one , kinda like akuma/shin akuma by holding start , personally think that would be the best way to go

True, plus having two modes does have a big flaw, their required custom throw sprites would be exactly the same as the 1st character. I can't seem to find a workaround for this =( - Doesn't matter, guess I'll just make them separate and add a custom mode for Zumbi Azul =P

WIP VIDEO

Ya, his stance is like Eddie, but it is the basic Capoeira stance =P, ya I ripped these sprites myself and these sprites is more than the ones I have gotten = means more fluidity in the animation XD Though, it wouldn't be hard to finish Zumbi since he basically has the exact same moveset like ZumbiAzul but a bit different =P Hopefully I'll finish ZumbiAzul by TOM ._."