Ed Final release!

WlanmaniaX

My super biased feedback incoming:

208bgww.png

- A taunt that has a CLSN1 box but doesn't hit the opponent....ok then.

- Most of the sprites are either uneven, or not very fitting. Take this weird crouch thing for example:

1py0yh.png

- A lot of Ed's attacks have infinites (a very generic flaw in your characters, wlan, no offense)

- Most of the attacks (or CLSN1 placements) have VERY bad range. For example, I couldn't even hit KFM with Ed's crouching medium kick. (This makes the chance of combo chains really slim.)

- I also can't even hit KFM with Ed's Jumping light punch attack whenever I was close to him:

2hcoyl4.png

- Ed's dash stop takes too long, plus, he just STOPS and doesn't slide whenever he performing a dash stop after running forwards

- According to this screesnhot, Ed's sneeze wasn't really strong enough to hit opponents at a close distance. (Same goes for the Sumo special too)

iqvn2q.png

- Ed's batter special is extremely underpowered

- I'm unable to perform the "Sheldon" (why is it usable only in air?), "eddy," and "edd" assists for some reason. 

- I don't know if you'd call this a "squirt gun" special (according to what you put in Fighter Factory), this looks more like a taser weapon to me.

dhag6v.png

- So much red CLSNS.....

e8vgd1.png

- Ed-zilla hyper takes WAY too much damage, as if the fall damage was the major impact of the damage amount.

2nusroo.png

- Last but not least, I'm unable to perform the "Bounty hunters" hyper.

That's from me I guess. I know this is beta, but seeing how Ed looks rough with his animations and the coding makes it quite unplayable, you still have got a long way to go, my friend. 

Hopefully your final release will fix all of that.

https://imgur.com/a/OtrpM8d

Sucks for characters who don't have a reversal. This is basically a infinite blockstring. Wlan, I know this is a beta, but you been coding characters for years and you still can't make something that's passable? I know what I said is harsh, but you really need to do more playtesting and play more fighting games.

Hello there.

I saw this thread linked in a discord, and decided to check it out. Ed Edd n Eddy is one of my favorite cartoons.
I've seen the entire series, so let me say I am very appreciative that you'd go through all this effort to make a character from it.

:goodjob:

I've fiddled with the character for a little while. I like it! It reminds me of work by DDRCreations.

Next I'll show you some things I've noticed about the character.

I can't make certain commands in the command list come out. It also seems like some of them are unfinished.
(Which is perhaps specified in the readme)

* Add few more specials/hypers/intros/wins/palletes

Here's a list of moves I've gotten to work with manual input/ones I haven't:

Specials

• Turkey Blaster ✔
  • Sneeze Counter ✔
  • Flying Sumo Attack ✔
    (No idea why this has a separate command, "~F, a+b")
  • Shel-Toss ❌/ ✔
    (I tried to do this manually several times. Then I looked in the .cmd and tried to force a ChangeState to the State this attack is supposed to be.)
    (Using "changestate 1 1200" Nothing happens. Rather, I think the State Changed and then immediately switched back to State 0)
    (After further investigation, this attack is meant to be done in the air.)
    (The reason why it goes to state 0 is because when StateType = A, if you're close to the ground, you instantly enter a landing animation.)
    (With this revelation, you can do the attack, the command works, but only in the air. Please specify this in the readme 🙂 )
  • Battering Ram ✔/❌
    (This command seems to work using F, F, "x" but not the original command listed in the readme, which is F,F, "x+y")
    (If you try to use F,F, "x+y" you get the sneeze counter. Please change the readme to reflect this 🙂 )
  • Strikers ✔/❌
    (I've only ever gotten Naz to come out. The others don't seem to work for me.)

Over all, they all work as far as commands go after further review. Just a little specification/readme change for a few and it'll be all good.

Supers

• Lothar the Barbarian  ✔
    (Should be specified as being able to be used in the air as well.)
  • Robo Bounty Hunters ❌
    (It could just be that I'm terrible, but this command is strange. "~D, DB, B, DB, B, a+b")
    (I've tried to do it at normal speed, and even with time = 30 I can't ever get this one to come out.)
    (Usually instead, I just get the Canadian Squirt Gun, or nothing at all.)
    (So I looked at the .cmd to see if there would be anything that could stop it. I can't find anything at all.)
    (I guess just making it "~D, DB, B, D, DB, B, a+b" would help, but it could be that I'm just awful.)
    (I've only ever succeeded in making it work by inputting "changestate 1 3100" into the console.)
  • Ed-Zilla ✔

Over all the characters moves and controls fairly intuitively as far as commands go.

After finding out if the character works at a base level, we must next consider strategy. What does the character allow?
I'll just jot down a bullet list of certain things I've taken into consideration.

• Short Hop Jump Medium Kick spam is an infinite.
  • If the enemy blocks Short Hop Jump Medium Kick spam, you can switch to Standing Heavy Punch Spam to chip them to death.
  • If Standing Heavy Punch is blocked, you can keep pressing "Z" to infinitely chip the enemy to death. 
  • Canadian Squirt Gun can infinite from full-screen with proper timing.
  • Lothar the Barbarian's damage:power ratio is very good. I wouldn't use any other super if I didn't have to.
  • Ed-zilla is a waste of meter for the damage it does and set-up it requires. (Enemy must be jumping, and near the ground for it to deal full damage.)
    Lothar does 306 damage per use for one bar of power. The most damage I've gotten Ed-Zilla to do is 456 for three bars of power. That's only if it does full damage.
  • Unless you're an AI, who can use short-hop -> instant shel-toss to lock down the opponent on the approach. I don't see the reason in using Shel-toss. (Other than perhaps annoyance.)
  • The ends of his run could use ctrl = 1, though there is a way to get around this by attacking during his run where you would like to stop.
  • Battering Ram hurts Ed. Ed is nearly indestructible, as I'm sure you are aware. It's also a move that leaves him open to attack, especially from a range. There is no reason to use this move in my mind.
    Especially when Flying Sumo Attack gives you 100% iFrames and leaves the opponent in a state that lets you run up to them once they're down.
  • Sneeze Counter seems circumspect, is it meant to be a long-range projectile counter? You can manually activate the sneeze by pressing Medium Kick, or "B" while in the sneeze counter state.
    It gives you a wall-bounce, which lets you follow up after. Making Battering Ram even worse of an option (wall-bounce you can follow up with no downsides, and you don't hurt yourself)
    Up close however, Sneeze Counter has a chance to just 100% whiff. With no visual indication something is hitting the opponent either, if you don't turn clsn's on, one might assume it's just a terrible up close move.
  • Crouching Medium Kick, "c. B" seems to whiff almost every time I use it. Either increase the hitbox, or make Ed slide forward when he uses it.
    As an aside, perhaps letting him combo from Crouching Heavy Kick (sweep) spam, into Crouching Medium Kick afterwards, would let him combo into his Crouching Heavy Punch, which is a launcher.
  • A lot of his clsns seem to be advantageous, almost to a fault. They do have very large hitboxes, compared to hurtboxes that only cover parts of his body, but how clsns are is subjective, and truly up to the author to decide upon.
    The only reason why I bring this up, is the fact that due to some of his hitboxes being so far forward, it makes it difficult to find consistent uses for a lot of his attacks. Not to mention it makes finding a consistent damaging air combo very difficult.

That's all I have to say for now. I hope this was constructive. Thank you for taking time to make Ed!
If I might add one more thought, one should consider the idea of a character "archetype."
In Fighting Games there are many different Archetypes. Generalist (Ryu from Street Fighter), Zoner (Peacock from Skullgirls), Vortex (Akuma in SFIV), Grappler (Potemkin from Guilty Gear), Brawler (Abel from SFIV)
Try to find a niche that you'd like to fit Ed into, it might help unify the rest of his design. I would try making him a power character, with slow but heavy hitting attacks and make the enemies scared of getting close.

Hope we get to see a reference to ANGRY ED as a Raging Demon! Take care, and I hope you have fun working more on Ed. 🙂

I'd have to agree with alot of other people on here, this beta is pretty rough.

But again, it's a beta.

As for people saying you shouldn't be making mistakes like this after years of making characters. I think they forget to mention the time when your sprites were really awful and how far you've come since then.

Not gonna lie, your coding skills were never really that great, and sure their not perfect now, even that is better than it used to be.

I'd still have a flawed character over a terrible one, especially if the author is giving it his best!

• 8 months later...

Sorry I took these few customizations a bit too long so at long last, I have officially done with Zim alongside with these updates of those three Nicktoon characters (Zim, Dib and Rocko).

I am going to feel if I may take a break from Mugen for a little while until if I will get my motivation to renovate on George and Marie, alongside drawing few more things by using an different software. If you may test some of my recent stuff, please send a feedback or let me know.

Ed
Zim
Dib
Rocko

Feedback time:

ROCKO: 

- All attacks still can be spammed over and over again (I do recall sending this to you twice now and you still haven't fixed it)

- Running still plays even if Rocko stops (I also do recall sending this to you and you still haven't fixed it)
- Spitball recovery frames are too...slow 

- Spitball proj. hardly does any damage

- 130 damage from spirited away special, fix pls

- Pogo stick special needs a bit of damage increase (i.e. change from 30 (also 18 for smashing) ---> 60)

- I can't perform Bird Chirp special (I also told you this, and again, you never fixed it)

- Brain Pop can be tricky to perform (however, when I did it once, it hardly does any damage at all)

- 140 damage on Tornado Kick, fix that as well please.

- Why does heffer hit the opponents AFTER he lands?

- Rocko doesn't even jump over Earl, he jumps into the direction he's running in. 

- Also, why does THIS happen when earl hits the opponent? 

mugen000.png

- Sheila assist needs a damage increase

- 254 damage is a bit too much for a Lvl 1 hyper (a.k.a the boxing hyper)

- red hitboxes need widening for the jackhammer hyper as it doesn't particularly hit Kung Fu Man (or other characters with thin hitboxes) multiple times for 8-19 frames. 

- Jackhammer 2 jackhammering sound won't stop playing even if Rocko finishes the hyper

- Suck-o-matic hyper does too much damage, even if it's a Lvl 3 hyper

- Crazy Bus Driver literally takes half of opponent's health. I know it's a Lvl 4 hyper, but that's way too much

- Also, BG problems during the Crazy Bus Driver sequence:

mugen003.png

- FINISHER doesn't even kill the opponent, and after that, this happens: 

mugen004.png

- What happened to the Earl chasing Rocko winpose? Earl doesn't even appear onscreen, and I thought Spunky was also supposed to run from it as you told me on discord. 

ZIM: 

- Like Rocko, attacks can be spammed over and over again, and infinitely

- What's this? No target hit sprite when hit by Zim's bomb? (I think I also told you this on Discord and yet you still haven't fixed it)

mugen005.png

- For a gun proj. THIS big, it shouldn't even do 20 damage. Oh yeah, and proj. layering problems persist too.

mugen007.png

- Same thing with this. I liked it better when the proj. were small.

mugen009.png

- No target hit sprite for the Fire special, and...hardly does damage (didn't I tell you this on discord?)

mugen010.png

- Wrench literally goes through the opponent whenever Zim throws the wrench at a close distance (position's still off, pls fix)

mugen014.png

- Gir's pig proj. only does 10 damage? 

- After performing the gnome assist, I'm can't perform the gir assist anymore.

- Robodad walks up to the opponent and instantly runs away without attacking.

- Hitspark positions are WAY out of place

mugen015.png

- I can't perform the PAK special because the "electric" special overlaps it if you know what I mean...

- Sound when zim spins his staff around doesn't stop playing, even if after the hyper sequence is finished

- Pause sequence gone wrong

mugen016.png

which leads to this: 

mugen017.png

- Hitbox size needs fixing, literally: 

mugen018.png

- Zim Portrait for Finisher could be bigger (but not too big please)

DIB:

- Oh neat! We're off to a good start (but seriously fix this please)

mugen020.png

Do I have to keep saying this? All attacks can be spammed over and over again. 

- Also long hitboxes, shorten them please

mugen025.png

- For an Air heavy strong punch, the screen shouldn't shake twice as much when hitting the opponent.

- Let's compare sizes for the hack special shall we?

mugen027.png

mugen029.png

- Pause sequence for Ham special can be annoying, especially if doing it repeatedly.

- Camera special has no flash sound? (And didn't I say this in discord as well?)

- Hit by water balloon goes into a passare state for the opponent...which makes absolutely no sense. (I also went through with this several times in discord)

mugen030.png

- Gaz's red hitbox is still present even if she's throwing a pizza at a far distance

- Ray special hardly does any damage, fix that please.

- Water Gun hyper barely does any damage and doesn't hit that much at all

- Also, fix this: 

mugen032.png

- Before Dib calls Membrane, power is reduced to 2000, then when Membrane shows up, power is reduced to 0.

- Meat hyper gives back power

- Torque Smackey takes off all your power and only does 126 damage

- Dib's AI spams teleport extremely often, and it can get really irritating after a while

ED:

- Yeah...uh...fix please?

Screenshot-2.png

- Yeah, if you'll look at the bottom of the screenshot, you'll see what needs fixing

mugen034.png

- Dust explods out of place

mugen036.png

mugen038.png

- Ed's grab doesn't seem to work

- All attacks except standing strong punch and kick can be spammed over and over again, and of course...infinitely

- Ed still rambles on after saying this one short quote, "This is jib." (for the Jib special)

- Ed's sneeze hitbox is practically full screen, tone it down please

mugen039.png

- Squirt Gun still looks and sounds like tasers

- No frame after being burnt?

mugen040.png

- Nazz kissing should cost some power, since she heals Ed's health and can be spammed 

- Nazz doesn't hit the opponent when the opponent is too close to the edge of the screen

That's all I have, I hope you'll fix these bugs.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:03 AM, DS12 said:

Feedback time:

ROCKO: 

- All attacks still can be spammed over and over again (I do recall sending this to you twice now and you still haven't fixed it)

- Running still plays even if Rocko stops (I also do recall sending this to you and you still haven't fixed it)
- Spitball recovery frames are too...slow 

- Spitball proj. hardly does any damage

- 130 damage from spirited away special, fix pls

- Pogo stick special needs a bit of damage increase (i.e. change from 30 (also 18 for smashing) ---> 60)

- I can't perform Bird Chirp special (I also told you this, and again, you never fixed it)

- Brain Pop can be tricky to perform (however, when I did it once, it hardly does any damage at all)

- 140 damage on Tornado Kick, fix that as well please.

- Why does heffer hit the opponents AFTER he lands?

- Rocko doesn't even jump over Earl, he jumps into the direction he's running in. 

- Also, why does THIS happen when earl hits the opponent? 

mugen000.png

- Sheila assist needs a damage increase

- 254 damage is a bit too much for a Lvl 1 hyper (a.k.a the boxing hyper)

- red hitboxes need widening for the jackhammer hyper as it doesn't particularly hit Kung Fu Man (or other characters with thin hitboxes) multiple times for 8-19 frames. 

- Jackhammer 2 jackhammering sound won't stop playing even if Rocko finishes the hyper

- Suck-o-matic hyper does too much damage, even if it's a Lvl 3 hyper

- Crazy Bus Driver literally takes half of opponent's health. I know it's a Lvl 4 hyper, but that's way too much

- Also, BG problems during the Crazy Bus Driver sequence:

mugen003.png

- FINISHER doesn't even kill the opponent, and after that, this happens: 

mugen004.png

- What happened to the Earl chasing Rocko winpose? Earl doesn't even appear onscreen, and I thought Spunky was also supposed to run from it as you told me on discord. 

ZIM: 

- Like Rocko, attacks can be spammed over and over again, and infinitely

- What's this? No target hit sprite when hit by Zim's bomb? (I think I also told you this on Discord and yet you still haven't fixed it)

mugen005.png

- For a gun proj. THIS big, it shouldn't even do 20 damage. Oh yeah, and proj. layering problems persist too.

mugen007.png

- Same thing with this. I liked it better when the proj. were small.

mugen009.png

- No target hit sprite for the Fire special, and...hardly does damage (didn't I tell you this on discord?)

mugen010.png

- Wrench literally goes through the opponent whenever Zim throws the wrench at a close distance (position's still off, pls fix)

mugen014.png

- Gir's pig proj. only does 10 damage? 

- After performing the gnome assist, I'm can't perform the gir assist anymore.

- Robodad walks up to the opponent and instantly runs away without attacking.

- Hitspark positions are WAY out of place

mugen015.png

- I can't perform the PAK special because the "electric" special overlaps it if you know what I mean...

- Sound when zim spins his staff around doesn't stop playing, even if after the hyper sequence is finished

- Pause sequence gone wrong

mugen016.png

which leads to this: 

mugen017.png

- Hitbox size needs fixing, literally: 

mugen018.png

- Zim Portrait for Finisher could be bigger (but not too big please)

DIB:

- Oh neat! We're off to a good start (but seriously fix this please)

mugen020.png

Do I have to keep saying this? All attacks can be spammed over and over again. 

- Also long hitboxes, shorten them please

mugen025.png

- For an Air heavy strong punch, the screen shouldn't shake twice as much when hitting the opponent.

- Let's compare sizes for the hack special shall we?

mugen027.png

mugen029.png

- Pause sequence for Ham special can be annoying, especially if doing it repeatedly.

- Camera special has no flash sound? (And didn't I say this in discord as well?)

- Hit by water balloon goes into a passare state for the opponent...which makes absolutely no sense. (I also went through with this several times in discord)

mugen030.png

- Gaz's red hitbox is still present even if she's throwing a pizza at a far distance

- Ray special hardly does any damage, fix that please.

- Water Gun hyper barely does any damage and doesn't hit that much at all

- Also, fix this: 

mugen032.png

- Before Dib calls Membrane, power is reduced to 2000, then when Membrane shows up, power is reduced to 0.

- Meat hyper gives back power

- Torque Smackey takes off all your power and only does 126 damage

- Dib's AI spams teleport extremely often, and it can get really irritating after a while

ED:

- Yeah...uh...fix please?

Screenshot-2.png

- Yeah, if you'll look at the bottom of the screenshot, you'll see what needs fixing

mugen034.png

- Dust explods out of place

mugen036.png

mugen038.png

- Ed's grab doesn't seem to work

- All attacks except standing strong punch and kick can be spammed over and over again, and of course...infinitely

- Ed still rambles on after saying this one short quote, "This is jib." (for the Jib special)

- Ed's sneeze hitbox is practically full screen, tone it down please

mugen039.png

- Squirt Gun still looks and sounds like tasers

- No frame after being burnt?

mugen040.png

- Nazz kissing should cost some power, since she heals Ed's health and can be spammed 

- Nazz doesn't hit the opponent when the opponent is too close to the edge of the screen

That's all I have, I hope you'll fix these bugs.

Updated a few mistakes from those three examples.

Ed
Zim
Dib

Tested the fixes out...you DID fix a few bugs here and there, but you still have a ways to go. 

Here's what you still need to fix:

WHAT YOU STILL NEED TO FIX FOR ZIM:

- Zim's spammy attacks and infinites

- Zim's wrench position when performed in air (still goes through the opponent)

- Gir's underpowered pig projectile damage

- Overpowered damage with zim's drill special

- Robodad's walking up to the opponent and instant running away without even attacking thing

- Incapability to perform the PAK special because of the electric special overlapping it

- Zim staff spinning sound loop that doesn't stop playing even if the hyper sequence ends (for the elite hyper)

- The poorly executed pause sequence for Gir's hyper attack

- Fix this too:

mugen000.png

WHAT YOU STILL NEED TO FIX FOR DIB:

- Dib's spammable attacks (possibly leading to infinites)

- INTENSE shaking when opponent gets hit by Air Strong Punch

- Oversized hack helper as you can see from this screenshot (reposted):

mugen029.png

- Constant pause and long dialogue sequence for the ham special (actually, remove it completely please, it's redundant)

- Dib's camera not having the camera flash sound for the camera special

- Opponent going into passare state by Dib's water balloon

- Dib's AI teleporting spam

- Gaz's red hitbox display even though she's not appraoching the opponent in order to throw a pizza

- Ray special not doing any damage at all

- Membrane hyper costing 3 power levels first then the the rest of your power level

- Hypers that give back power

- Torque smackey barely doing any damage and take off the darken effect for the pause state

- Ya still need to fix this...
mugen001.png

WHAT YOU NEED TO FIX FOR ED:

- Ed not being able to fit at the bottom at the screen as you can see here:

Inkedmugen002-LI.jpg

- Ed throwing the opponent backward and WAY too high

- Ed's spammable attacks (aside from standing heavy punch and kick), which leads to infinites.

- Nazz going through the opponent while punching and kicking, not being able to connect all hits and results in uselessness

- WAAAAYYYY too many hitboxes

mugen005.png

- Fix this too:

mugen004.png

That's all I have. From the test I did, you apparently fixed 2-4 bugs, while for ed you fixed most of it.

If I were you, I'd make an effort to address to ALL of the bugs rather than to just fix "a few" and send updates out in a rush.

Saves me and the others the stress of testing all 3 of them over and over again after all.

Well, I tested out Ed, and it was pretty cool.

But here I had found some problems for him for ten:

-He doesn't even move and slides by on his run forward stop state:

XZ2QHtL.png

-One of his lie dead sprite looks still weird, check this one for instance:

sJckLea.png

-As for this intro not fitting in, his shirt disappears for a second:

55eeUGv.png

-Eddy appears again after he left angry in the intro looks like that:

LaEB3Dj.png

-And for Glippo Ed intro, he jumps out of the chest too early before the chest opens:

cyG70ma.png

-Also I noticed that for the "HA HA HA!" card in this intro:

yNCRfQO.png

-His Punch in the nuts state keeps looping like that.

-He looping on his end air guarding animation.

-I notice that happens for the Midnight Bliss state look like that:

RVL6AgE.png

-And for that, I saw this notice for Eddy after the round that he suppose to be:

PKVh7pi.png

Well, that's what I could spot this problems for him, I hope you need fixing him... ;(

On 3/8/2020 at 7:55 PM, DS12 said:

Tested the fixes out...you DID fix a few bugs here and there, but you still have a ways to go. 

Here's what you still need to fix:

WHAT YOU STILL NEED TO FIX FOR ZIM:

- Zim's spammy attacks and infinites

- Zim's wrench position when performed in air (still goes through the opponent)

- Gir's underpowered pig projectile damage

- Overpowered damage with zim's drill special

- Robodad's walking up to the opponent and instant running away without even attacking thing

- Incapability to perform the PAK special because of the electric special overlapping it

- Zim staff spinning sound loop that doesn't stop playing even if the hyper sequence ends (for the elite hyper)

- The poorly executed pause sequence for Gir's hyper attack

- Fix this too:

mugen000.png

WHAT YOU STILL NEED TO FIX FOR DIB:

- Dib's spammable attacks (possibly leading to infinites)

- INTENSE shaking when opponent gets hit by Air Strong Punch

- Oversized hack helper as you can see from this screenshot (reposted):

mugen029.png

- Constant pause and long dialogue sequence for the ham special (actually, remove it completely please, it's redundant)

- Dib's camera not having the camera flash sound for the camera special

- Opponent going into passare state by Dib's water balloon

- Dib's AI teleporting spam

- Gaz's red hitbox display even though she's not appraoching the opponent in order to throw a pizza

- Ray special not doing any damage at all

- Membrane hyper costing 3 power levels first then the the rest of your power level

- Hypers that give back power

- Torque smackey barely doing any damage and take off the darken effect for the pause state

- Ya still need to fix this...
mugen001.png

WHAT YOU NEED TO FIX FOR ED:

- Ed not being able to fit at the bottom at the screen as you can see here:

Inkedmugen002-LI.jpg

- Ed throwing the opponent backward and WAY too high

- Ed's spammable attacks (aside from standing heavy punch and kick), which leads to infinites.

- Nazz going through the opponent while punching and kicking, not being able to connect all hits and results in uselessness

- WAAAAYYYY too many hitboxes

mugen005.png

- Fix this too:

mugen004.png

That's all I have. From the test I did, you apparently fixed 2-4 bugs, while for ed you fixed most of it.

If I were you, I'd make an effort to address to ALL of the bugs rather than to just fix "a few" and send updates out in a rush.

Saves me and the others the stress of testing all 3 of them over and over again after all.

Again, three examples of characters have been updated twice!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kmu13nvmsmr3d1i/WM_rocko.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gtpcfsdnc4xcm8/WM_ed.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qba7b0un8feil22/WM_zim.rar/file

More feedback...my statement about fixing ALL bugs from ALL of your characters before releasing them instead of fixing "a few" and then releasing them in a rush still applies you know.

ZIM:

- Zim's attacks are still infinites and can be spammed over and over again

- Why can I perform wrench special just by pressing "b" now?

- Zim's drill special is still overpowered

- PAK special's overpowered, even the guarding damage for it is overpowered

- Electric special's hitbox...fix please

mugen000.png

- Ok, maybe I didn't make it clear about stopping the spinning sound loop. Maybe stop playing that sound effect when Zim's about to shoot his lasers (for the elite hyper). 

- Still didn't fix this, huh? Giving you the opportunity to do so the third time.

mugen000.png

- Fix hitbox where yellow circle's at:

Inkedmugen001-LI.jpg

ROCKO:

- Still has infinites on attacks

- Spitball projectile goes through opponents at random times rather than hit them for some reason...

- Spirited away does WAY too much damage

- Pogo stick doesn't do enough damage

- Still unable to perform bird chirp for some reason

- Brain Pop is hard to perform

- Heffer still hits opponents when he lands rather than hitting them from above

- Rocko still jumps in the same direction Earl is running in, and dust positioning problems not being on ground

mugen002.png

- Hitspark positioning needs work

mugen003.png

- Jackhammer sound for Jackhammer #2 hyper still doesn't stop playing, even if the hyper is finished

- Crazy Bus driver still does way too much damage. Oh, and BG problems persist

mugen005.png

- Continuing the Crazy Bus Driver, I thought female rocko from france or whatever was supposed to show up at the beginning of the hyper, not sheila. 

- Boxing hyper does way too much damage for a Lvl. 1 hyper

- Rocko's finisher is still bugged

ED:

- Ed pops out even when chest doesn't open

mugen006.png

- Ed's attacks are still infinitely spammable

- You still need to fix this...

Inkedmugen002-LI.jpg

- Ed still throws his opponents backwards and takes long for the opponent to come down, unless if that was intentional

- Nazz assist (2nd one) still doesn't connect all her hits and ends up going through the opponent

That's all. This time, please fix ALL the bugs in your characters before releasing them to the public.

More feedbacks for Ed:

-Eddy disappears instead of leaving on the intro.

-His taunt can be cancelled.

-I noticed that Edzilla vomit explod before disappearing late:

kre87RY.png

-And for this Eddy win pose, his hand supposed to be this:

jrJpeRA.png10qKk6b.png

-For the Captain Melonhead hyper, he goes pass by the opponent and misses it.

-As for the state of wall hit because of Ed had an custom spark for hitting into a wall, Add that one with the normal one If the opponent does not have a custom wall hit spark.

-The sprites for crouch light punch, crouch medium punch and crouch strong kick are still weird.

ZVNix9n.png

kiUO4iY.png

X46byOk.png

-And for the call Nazz for kiss move, Nazz appears nowhere instead of coming to him before kissing.

Okay, that I hope he needs fixing.

• 8 months later...

Updated him again, for a bit of fixing some difficulties:

-Added his Pallete Keymap from both 1.0/1.1-used def. files
-Super Jump sound effect has been added
-Added his Pallete state for his 1.0-used 'common1' cns. file
-Thanks to CodyRaccoon25, for reducing both Edd and Eddy felt pity for Ed knocked-down and added the 'Erupting Ed' text until K.O
-Fixed his grab command

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ru4xfb10egy66nc/WM_ed_v.1.3.rar/file

More feedbacks:

-He doesn't slide a little bit after stopping on his forward running animation state.

-He disappears on his guarding animation.

-Still due to of Ed having a custom wall hit spark animation, just try adding the normal one for if the opponent does not have this:

wjQXVdY.png

-Nazz still appears nowhere instead of coming by to him before kissing.

-He still keeps looping for the air guard end animation and punched in the nuts animation.

-You still have to change the sprites:

QBLopuK.png

QjWAxqf.png

jBmohZ0.png

hFEHJvE.png

-The burned state goes wrong for non-burned animation characters leads to this:

iuBdWUk.png

-For one of his intros, Eddy still disappears instead of leaving the stage angry.

-For The Glippo Show Ed intro, the chest is centered away from Ed:

rcwYP0s.png

-And for this, this what I noticed on the top for the "HA HA HA!" card in The Glippo Show Ed intro:

sBzU2g9.png

-I noticed this Eddy after this round was supposed to be on the bottom, but not on this:

7llcscZ.png

-The Flower-copter intro shows were Ed comes by flying is too low than this one were he stops and falls flat to the ground and no shadow on this were he comes by flying:

L0bx6Yk.png

That oughta noticed some problems for Ed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...